Author Topic: Are there more new US sets in this list?  (Read 15297 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Are there more new US sets in this list?
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2011, 22:15:33 »
It's interesting to hear this person is part of the forum administration of kw. That may answer one of my questions.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2011, 22:41:45 »
It almost makes me not want to associate with KW due to all of these politics. Drama is not a thing to look for.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 22:50:42 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2011, 22:44:38 »
I take the opposite view, and wonder if we could try to have some sort of truce between us, if the mod teams from the two sites could try to work out an information-sharing agreement. I'm always for trying to make peace, I'm also sick of the drama.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2011, 22:53:35 »
I disagree. It will take the entire forums to make it happen not just moderators, & for some reason there are some KW members determined not to cooperate.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #124 on: May 21, 2011, 01:12:47 »
"He" replied to me yesterday-evening: He said the info wasn't supposed to be spread further to the other forums because of it's sensitive nature and he had hoped that not to many people would read it on KW, because the info wasn't supposed to be known/released yet.
He added there was is no intention from him to withhold information from others, but he has to protect his source...

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #125 on: May 21, 2011, 01:20:36 »
If it was so sensitive, why would he even post it on to the world wide accessible web? :hmm: If things are to be kept private don't put it in a place to be seen by the world! :lol:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #126 on: May 21, 2011, 01:32:15 »
I'm sorry, but that is THE STUPIDEST thing I've ever heard!!! He posts it on the internet, and hopes not to many people read it?!?! ??? ??? ???

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #127 on: May 21, 2011, 01:52:33 »
I'm sorry, but that is THE STUPIDEST thing I've ever heard!!! He posts it on the internet, and hopes not to many people read it?!?! ??? ??? ???

I've just re-read what he wrote and I must correct; he didn't explicetly say "he hoped not to many people would read it", but that is what I generally understand from his message.
He did say "he had liked that I would have asked for permission by PM before spreading the word", and he writes "appearantly the PCC Pilot Group didn't know about it" so I guess he tought they did know about the sets...  ???

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #128 on: May 21, 2011, 01:57:55 »
But couldn't any german-speaking person in the entire world read this information that he posted, not only members of the forum? :hmm: So it was made public information but only to those who speak german?

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #129 on: May 21, 2011, 12:08:09 »
The information was made public. Anyone could access it. That reasoning just doesn't make any sense. I really hate drama, especially over something so silly  8}

P.S. Did you see my post about how to translate the posts themselves within Klickywelt as well as the entire site? You don't need to speak German to read their posts ;D
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil!