Author Topic: Are there more new US sets in this list?  (Read 15332 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: Are there more new US sets in this list?
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2011, 19:00:50 »
Which, again, I do not mind at all!!! I just don't think they should mind either.

I mind if they mind  ;)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2011, 19:01:53 »
I mean:
You said, that texts here at Playmofriends could be read without login. In the Klickywelt you can't.

So you are telling us that anyone from klickywelt can quote and link something from here to there, as tonguello and bonniebeth have already told you, without permission, just pecause it is public, whereas one cannot quote or link from Klickywelt to other forums because you require to be logged in? Seriously?

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2011, 19:06:58 »
It seems Klickywelt wants to be an exclusive Playmobil forum. They want to keep any information on their forum & not allow it to be circulated to other sources. It also appears that there has been rules that joining members are required to agree to, & any rules that are not followed can cause problems for their members that fail to do so.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline zugpferdchen

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2011, 19:11:11 »
So you are telling us that anyone from klickywelt can quote and link something from here to there, as tonguello and bonniebeth have already told you, without permission, just because it is public, whereas one cannot quote or link from Klickywelt to other forums because you require to be logged in? Seriously?
Please don't mix up Copyright and technical conditions.
You can also put (computer-) rights to the forum Playmofriends, so that no one can read texts without login.

And: Linking is possible in both directions, but the Playmofriends Users can't use this link without login at Klickywelt (it useless for most of us here).
Quoting is another thing: Texts here are open to read, but they are also not public (-> Copyright). If someone will take a photo or information/text to another forum, he has to ask to get permission.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2011, 19:17:01 »
But no one has copied and pasted information from kw, only repeated what they heard there, saying that it came from Klickywelt! I cannot see what could possibly be wrong with this. As Indianna said, it's like hearing something on the news and calling your friend and telling him!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2011, 19:18:56 »
Please don't mix up Copyright and technical conditions.

You made it sound a few posts back like they were both the same.

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2011, 19:19:28 »
I mean:
You said, that texts here at Playmofriends could be read without login. In the Klickywelt you can't.

Actually, it is the same at both places.  Anyone can read the posts at both Klickywelt and Playmofriends without logging in but they can't see pictures without being registered and logged in (except for photos hosted by a third-party site such as image shack.)
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline zugpferdchen

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2011, 19:22:21 »
It seems Klickywelt wants to be an exclusive Playmobil forum. They want to keep any information on their forum & not allow it to be circulated to other sources. It also appears that there has been rules that joining members are required to agree to, & any rules that are not followed can cause problems for their members that fail to do so.
NO!
Don't put all members in one pot. Only SOME (!) of the KW-users don't want to share informations with other forums.
Did you get the infos of the new catalog from KW or did you not? Yes, the KW mods shared the informations with the PF.
I don't know the US Right. But in Germany a forum has to protect itself and the owner against people who will sue (right word?) them and get money for it, if they do something wrong (e.g. copying pictures).

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2011, 19:26:15 »
We did get the info from there, after an argument quite similar to this one that seems to be occurring repeatedly! I continue to be confused as to whether this... reluctance to share is coming from a few individual members, or whether this is an attitude supported and promoted by the admin of that site. i would really like some clearer answers on this.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2011, 19:28:28 »
Bottom line is, I'm trying to understand why this is such an issue. These are toys for Pete's sake! All information shared should make Playmobil happy there are concerned consumers out here that actually give a flip! Trying to pretend there is a super secret atomic weapon like punishable by death if talked about new toy set is ridiculous!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!