Author Topic: The Ithacian Army - The order of Golden Wyvern  (Read 8658 times)

Offline BlackKnightsRealm

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: The Ithacian Army - The order of Golden Wyvern
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2011, 23:59:52 »
I have managed yesterday to collect the rest samples of my army and i think this week i will managed to show you them.

for the pictures of my entire army it must be home alone.But i have a tip maybe this July i will be home alone for a couple weeks it could be possible.And if it is i will show you also my Vikings,Templars,Teutons and Blue Lion armies.Cross your fingers!!!

Im crossing my fingers and holding my breath! I will probably do that myself this summer with my black dragons army as well as my other medieval armies. Although I'm sure they are not as massive as yours! I have been only collecting for less than a year. (Wish I still had my plamos from when I was a kid. Garage sale casualties).

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2011, 00:24:09 »
Im crossing my fingers and holding my breath! I will probably do that myself this summer with my black dragons army as well as my other medieval armies. Although I'm sure they are not as massive as yours! I have been only collecting for less than a year. (Wish I still had my plamos from when I was a kid. Garage sale casualties).
I have lost my playmo space collection like that!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2011, 08:07:04 »
All the yellow dragon armies will be crushed by Krulls ' army in the upcoming battle between ithaca and krull !!!!!  :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan:

BTW i will be posting soon pictures of my yellow dragon army i am sure much smaller than either of youse but still will post some pictures.  ;) ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2011, 17:49:10 »
All the yellow dragon armies will be crushed by Krulls ' army in the upcoming battle between ithaca and krull !!!!!  :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan:

BTW i will be posting soon pictures of my yellow dragon army i am sure much smaller than either of youse but still will post some pictures.  ;) ;D

Bla...Bla....Bla.....Bla.....Bla....... :shhhh: :shhhh:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2011, 18:35:22 »
LETS US CONTINUE THE PRESENTATION OF THE ITHACIAN DRAGONS...........!

The first unit type is one of my favorites in Ithacian Army.It is a heavy type of Crossbowmen.Excellent Unit for long and close range battle.Their armor also can protect them from enemy's long range weapons.

In second photo are the foot Knights of Ithaca.Their strong armor and their battle axes can break the most of the enemy's lines.

The next photo shows a very flexible but also strong unit in Ithacian infantry the Wraths.They have better armor than normal infantry and their attacking force is great as they using battle axes in combination with their swords.Their shields have only defensive role when they are under enemy fire.

The last photo shows the artillery crew units for the Siege cannons and catapults.In Ithacian army this unit can also defend their positions.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2011, 18:45:04 »
A strong adversary the Ithacian army will be ....  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

;)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2011, 18:46:24 »
And now is the time of the Elite Guard of Atlantis.These units are the special forces of Ithaca.Well trained soldiers with great fighting capabilities.They are as deadly as the shadows but they prefer to show themselves.The elite Guard has three type of units

Heavy attacking units (First Photo)
Heavy defensive units (Second Photo)
And a third supporting unit that can play any of the above roles(Third Photo)
The last type is my favorite in the Atlantian Guard.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2011, 18:53:41 »
Can they move about with all this armour and weapons .... ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2011, 18:59:25 »
Can they move about with all this armour and weapons .... ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Your are lucky on this because you will be our test subject!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2011, 19:02:31 »
Even my fat bellied black lions will move faster than these guards ....!!! Ohh boy the yellow dragons are in trouble !!!! the fat bellied lions attack !!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: