Author Topic: What DS items would you want re-released  (Read 26247 times)

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
Re: What DS items would you want re-released
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2011, 00:59:01 »
the piano and the 5300 in pink! that would be cool!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2011, 01:01:46 »
the 5300 in PINK????:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2011, 01:05:22 »
the piano and the 5300 in pink! that would be cool!

OMG! Really? :omg:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2011, 01:48:54 »
The items picked should reflect how Geobra presents other add-ons from the DS catalog. It is quite rare for them to have add-ons as full sets. Usually the set that even come with Klickies are stock reduction items. There are a few classic edition sets that have klickies but this is not for that purpose but re-released items similar to the Tudor houses, victorian fence etc......
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline hauden_lukas

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2011, 02:01:35 »
How about something that has not been released yet - for the soldiers collectors among us: a realistic grenadier hat, or for the Steck guys: a corner roof and for the sailors: a new ship with 3 masts...

There are so many more things than the old stuff - I'd rather see something completely new.

Cheers,
HDL

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2011, 02:05:14 »
We should start another thread for new stuff we want... well, there have been several threads like that before, but specifically, "what new items would you like to see as direct service items/add-ons?"
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2011, 06:10:17 »
We should start another thread for new stuff we want... well, there have been several threads like that before, but specifically, "what new items would you like to see as direct service items/add-ons?"

:yup: :yup: :yup:

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2011, 11:03:18 »

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2011, 12:49:07 »
Everythign that has been mentioned so far, Steck on top of the agenda , 4 way connector a much awaited part from all playmo funs , more steck parts,  small western DS house is a must for me for building western cities

http://playmodb.org/setpics/7146.jpg

also the western station, school  and western cannon. God, playmobil needs to bring back western !!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Ds dad

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2011, 13:31:55 »
is the only difference the pants ?

WE still need a set # for the poll and I think 5787 is not it as it has 2 offices and 1 soldier which only increases the problem

OR we use 5787 with a * stating it is only to be a soldier 3 pack 

Yes the only difference is the pants.  I think the white pants will sell better because it is easier for people who custom Napoleonics to use for historically accurate French infantry.  Unfortunately no one set ever had the "correct" amount of soldiers. 3288 (or 3112) was closest with 2 soldiers and 1 officer.

One last thing I saw mentioned above the western cannon. Similar to 3784 without the klickies.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 13:41:23 by Ds dad »