Author Topic: What DS items would you want re-released  (Read 26263 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: What DS items would you want re-released
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2011, 16:06:31 »
Fun!!

Seriously , the entire Victorian collection. The  prices on ebay are ridiculoulsy high so there is clearly a demand.

I would love to see these back as well:

I see 3836, 3838, 3839, 3896, & 3897
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2011, 16:07:44 »
So many great suggestions/wishes!!!  :love: :love: :love: I want them all  ;D

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2011, 16:15:27 »
So many great suggestions/wishes!!!  :love: :love: :love: I want them all  ;D

Yes I am sure many of us who never collected in the past would also  :high5:

But when enough time goes by we will only get to vote on 10

I was thinking maybe we should have this as a 2 phase vote system seeing as there are now 86 choices .

First round will be of the top 30-ish
Second round of voting will be the final top 10

any suggestion/comments ?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2011, 16:23:13 »

I was thinking maybe we should have this as a 2 phase vote system seeing as there are now 86 choices .

I think it is a great idea.
Another cool thing would be to have a link on every nominated set/item in the poll thread.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2011, 16:34:58 »
I think it is a great idea.
Another cool thing would be to have a link on every nominated set/item in the poll thread.

I will see what I can do. I know it really helps to see the set rather than just a # but there is a lot of sets on these types of lists. I may, time permitting, have each set # a link and after it have a brief description of the set (similar to how people are putting forth their choices... 3055 Schooner)

I can not recall exactly how we organized the pilot vote but it was very similar but under a lot of time pressure

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2011, 16:37:35 »
I will see what I can do. I know it really helps to see the set rather than just a # but there is a lot of sets on these types of lists. I may, time permitting, have each set # a link and after it have a brief description of the set (similar to how people are putting forth their choices... 3055 Schooner)

I can not recall exactly how we organized the pilot vote but it was very similar but under a lot of time pressure

how many choices do you think we should have to vote? maybe up to 10 among eighty somehting is ok, right?
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2011, 16:46:00 »
how many choices do you think we should have to vote? maybe up to 10 among eighty somehting is ok, right?

Yes I propose...

each person get to initially vote on 10 from the big list
then we will narrow it down to the top 30-ish ( I say ish because of ties)
the 2nd round will be everyone gets to re-vote from the short list with 10 choices again

The reason I propose two votes is I found that there will be a lot of ties on the initial vote.

but I want input so we again do not have complaints about how these things go  ;D I hate politics

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2011, 16:48:56 »
. . . Another cool thing would be to have a link on every nominated set/item in the poll thread.

We can use Heather's (Playmodb's) super-dee-double-duper "My Set List" feature.  This many not be the complete list (it is based on Rasputin's long list from a several posts back) but you can get the idea.   :)

PlaymoDB List - The list of desired re-issues so far
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2011, 16:54:33 »
We can use Heather's (Playmodb's) super-dee-double-duper "My Set List" feature.  This many not be the complete list (it is based on Rasputin's long list from a several posts back) but you can get the idea.   :)

PlaymoDB List - The list of desired re-issues so far

:doh: :wall: of all people to forget this great feature  :lol: I had a major, I need to puke, migraine last night and it must be the hang over  :-[

Offline lavandiere

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2011, 16:56:19 »

yes, probably the easiest way to go about...