Author Topic: What DS items would you want re-released  (Read 26224 times)

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
Re: What DS items would you want re-released
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2011, 21:23:51 »
Oh yes, the forest ghost and this other one as well:

I can only imagine setting up the new princess castle from Playmobil (hope it gets in the US soon) and a magic forest surrounding it!! Come on Playmobil!!! Bring these back!!

http://playmodb.org/setthumbs/3/3933_thumb.jpg http://playmodb.org/setthumbs/3/3898_thumb.jpg

Since PM released the magic theme in the early 90's this theme has been updated at least three times with some gap years in between: first it was all those sets with wizards and arabic details, then came out the gnomes with brand new forest creatures and finally the only-fairy line (all of them with wigs) - I wouldn't say that that theme is completely discontinued because we still see a lot of fairies as Specials or in the easter eggs...maybe the designers are just taking a break before releasing new magic themed sets (I've always considered the magic castles a separate theme, even though they're pretty compatible)

You're right...that's really horrible. I can't remember how often i stood in front of the koalas at Zoo Duisburg when some parents told their kids that these "sweeeeeeeet pandas from from australia only eat bamboo" :uhoh:

omg that reminds me that every person who's unfamiliar with gnus say "oh look at that horse-looking animal with horns!" :hmm:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2011, 21:39:32 »
Or this one

is the only difference the pants ?

WE still need a set # for the poll and I think 5787 is not it as it has 2 offices and 1 soldier which only increases the problem

OR we use 5787 with a * stating it is only to be a soldier 3 pack 

how about releasing the 4085 train set worldwide!
http://www.playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showinv.pl?setnum=4085

or maybe just the RC diesel engine and the cargo car as DS parts  :)

Oh you had to remind me of how pissed off I am about not getting this great set. I prefer it to not be RC, cant stand batteries. I wanted the gray crane along with the two you mentioned.  I will add it to the list  ;)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2011, 21:39:57 »
One time I was looking at a baby snow leopard and the keeper said that her parents were in an exhibit near the tigers. I heard some guy say, in all seriousness, "oh,her parents are tigers. Thats cool!"  :lol: the zookeeper actually managed to keep a straignt face while explaining it again,  this time more slowly.  ;)
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2011, 21:51:26 »
One time I was looking at a baby snow leopard and the keeper said that her parents were in an exhibit near the tigers. I heard some guy say, in all seriousness, "oh,her parents are tigers. Thats cool!"  :lol: the zookeeper actually managed to keep a straignt face while explaining it again,  this time more slowly.  ;)

maybe he thought the leopard was adopted  :P

all these stories remind me of why I wear earplugs in public   ;D
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2011, 21:53:44 »
   :lol: not a bad idea!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2011, 22:34:53 »
Wow, I have just had a look at the picture list - what a great selection.  Never seen the houseboat before - I want one?!  Glad to see that I actually have a few of those other things on the list already  :)

I forgot to add one item that I was talking about to my husband only yesterday. Pretty please, is it too late to add it to the list. The 4420 Off Road Truck. Most important.

A rally car (3524) and a tow truck (3438) also feature on the wish list, so if I'm not too late can they be added, Pleeeeeeeeeease?

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2011, 23:51:43 »
I thought about something...what if Playmobil re-released older specials in packs of five.

For example, fairy/magic theme:

4520 Fairy
4526 Fairy Tale Princess
4530 Enchantress
4550 Midnight Witch
4579 Spirit

sports:

4509 Tennis Player
4513 Ice Hockey Player
4606 Golfer
4635 Football Player
5789 Baseball Player (US exclusive)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2011, 00:14:49 »
There is plenty of time this time. I will give a week or so, so everyone has time to add to the add on list.  8} :P

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2011, 00:44:52 »
Just think if our suggestions come true! :woohoo:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2011, 00:55:46 »
now... some of the mention itmes are not complete sets... will they appear as sets or by item number? like the lampost or the victorian bench...  ???
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com