Author Topic: STECK  (Read 4377 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
STECK
« on: April 26, 2011, 08:31:04 »
STECK IS COMING BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!

HAdocks' post about the new DS  catalogue shows a steck bakwery house in the front . So my signature, half of it so far is coming true !!! I will probably buy 10 of these bakery houses as they are ideal for shops and eventually i plan my next steck city to have 60- 70  steck houses ( currently at 40) . So STECK is coming back !!!! Hopefully more of the old steck houses will be made and i truly hope the next generation of castles be based on steck perhasp with new gates, fortifications, roofs , decorative items BUT still based on the toothed steck rock wall block which is superb for costruction

So someone tell playmobil to bring back the nuremberg guards also , I will buy 500 of them the very day they come out at least !!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
Re: STECK
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 12:50:06 »
 :yippee: :woohoo: :confetti: :yippee: :woohoo: :confetti: :apple: :banana:
....is about all I can say  8-)
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 12:51:24 »
Brilliant news!!!  :confetti: :confetti: :confetti:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 12:54:08 »
My signature has been altered accordingly. Time to bring back the Nuremberg guards !!! I need 500 of them to replace the balck lion guards in my medeval castle and add to the 110 nuremberg guards only  i have now...  :'(
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 14:42:00 »
Awesome new George! :wow: ;D ;D ;D
I cannot wait for it to come out here! :D
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 15:53:23 »
Umm steck never left the catalogs, As soon as the steck castles were discontinued the extensions for the castles remained. Then the houses were introduced and the house with barn also follow. The red, blue, yellow, white w/barn and now the bakery house have kept steck alive the whole time  :hmm:

It is going to be great to be able to get the bakery wall at a reasonable price finally  :woohoo:.

Three questions,

did it have the old slanted dormer window or the new pitched ones?

did it have a chimney?

did it have a blank wall with 2 male ends?

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 16:14:39 »
Umm steck never left the catalogs,

Thats true, but bringing up an old set is a different think all together and i hope its a sign of things to come !!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 16:25:01 »
Thats true, but bringing up an old set is a different think all together and i hope its a sign of things to come !!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

I do not get what you are saying? Geobra has been bringing old sets back for quite a while now. I do not know the exact date but all the timber houses were re-releases and also all the classic edition cars/trucks, Victorian fence, beer barrel  :crossed:  etc.....The colors might be slightly different but the sets are old,  so to me this is not a sign of thing to come but a sign of a continuing trend (which is a trend I like very much :love:)

If we collectors continue to support such trends through voting with our money then Geobra being the business that it is will continue  ;)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 17:51:41 »
I do not get what you are saying? Geobra has been bringing old sets back for quite a while now. I do not know the exact date but all the timber houses were re-releases and also all the classic edition cars/trucks, Victorian fence, beer barrel  :crossed:  etc.....The colors might be slightly different but the sets are old,  so to me this is not a sign of thing to come but a sign of a continuing trend (which is a trend I like very much :love:)

If we collectors continue to support such trends through voting with our money then Geobra being the business that it is will continue  ;)

you are right Rasputin but my hopes are that steck will come back as normal sets, that castles will be based on steck once again and also bring out medieval stores, inns and the old classic sets, evenb bring back the nuremberg guards maybe slightly modified . i really hope for that thus my reference to hope of things to come ... :love:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 19:04:03 »
I'm pretty sure it has the blank wall with 2 male ends. I don't know about the other parts.