Author Topic: STECK  (Read 4374 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: STECK
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2011, 20:09:07 »
I'm pretty sure it has the blank wall with 2 male ends. I don't know about the other parts.

The original baker's house had than blank wall and its quite a rare all as if i remember correctly only the bakers steck house had that blank wall . Actually it looks really cool , quite hard to find , at over 10euros each....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2011, 21:30:47 »
Umm steck never left the catalogs, As soon as the steck castles were discontinued the extensions for the castles remained. Then the houses were introduced and the house with barn also follow. The red, blue, yellow, white w/barn and now the bakery house have kept steck alive the whole time  :hmm:

It is going to be great to be able to get the bakery wall at a reasonable price finally  :woohoo:.

Three questions,

did it have the old slanted dormer window or the new pitched ones?

did it have a chimney?

did it have a blank wall with 2 male ends?

Rasputin
My bakery has the slanted dormer window (no inside framing) a chimney, and one of the timbered walls is solid (no windows) with male ends.
kaethe

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2011, 21:50:53 »
The original baker's house had than blank wall and its quite a rare all as if i remember correctly only the bakers steck house had that blank wall . Actually it looks really cool , quite hard to find , at over 10euros each....

If you're looking for the blank white wall, you can find also find it in 3 other old steck-houses (or as loose parts from these sets):

* die Scheune 3443 (the barn):

http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Product-Show?pid=3443-A&cgid=1977

* das Gasthaus 3448 (the tavern)
   (wall not visible, it's at the back of the house)

http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Product-Show?pid=3448-A&cgid=1977

* das Museum 3449
   (wall not visible, it's at the back of the house)

http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Product-Show?pid=3449-A&cgid=1982

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2011, 22:07:31 »
It's also in this set: 3556 - Barn & Animals

(where I got mine from! :D)

Damo :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2011, 22:21:13 »
for all of our sakes lets hope it has a double male blank wall and a chimney, new or old version or we will have a lynch mob on our hands screens

finally it will be easy to build a bigger timber house, I never wanted to go through all the work Gordon (aka Playmofire) went through to make one ..... dozen 8}

Thanks for the info everyone  :**:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2011, 17:25:32 »
Can you imagine if the blank wall will not be availabe by itself but only with the new building?

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2011, 18:27:55 »
wait a minute guys ... from other topics been discussed here in pf it is mentioned that the mould of this wall -part
   http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30651000 

does not exist any more ...   ??? ???
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 18:33:57 by tonguello »
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2011, 01:01:55 »
Yes I remember that, I was surprised because of it when they decided to do this structure. If the mold really was gone they must have made a new one. I think the colored Steck houses have done well so it would probably be worth the investment. I think they will sell lots of them.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2011, 09:18:35 »
Yes I remember that, I was surprised because of it when they decided to do this structure. If the mold really was gone they must have made a new one. I think the colored Steck houses have done well so it would probably be worth the investment. I think they will sell lots of them.

Steck is back . Lets hope they expand it to the next generation mediaval castles so they become once again a proper construction toy only this time with different gates, towers , roofs , all compatible with the old ones of course !!! Now all we I need is nuremberg guards  to make a come back !!!! then i dont need my time machine project to continue anymore  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2011, 13:35:22 »
I would LOVE to have walls that curve 45 degrees instead of 90 so it takes 8 wall pieces to make a tower...oh what grand towers you could make!!!

:love: :love: :love: