Author Topic: New DS-catalogue 2011/2012: 1st (small) picture  (Read 31494 times)

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
Re: New DS-catalogue 2011/2012: 1st (small) picture
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2011, 05:58:39 »
 :o :o So awesome to see the windwill, watertower, giant keg, victorian car.  I think it's great they delivered on that.   Some other gems in their too.  I love the sheperd and swimsuit family, some second chance stuff.  Really pleased with this offering.   ;D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2011, 11:25:45 »
I am speechless , i wll buy so so sooo many redcoats of both types, barrels , windmill, water tank, i get to keep my MISB and with gelatine windmill and the bakery, if you have a look at my bakery set up in my mediaval collectin thread they have the same breads etc etc

This is excellent stuff. i cant wait to get my hads on such sets !!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2011, 13:07:16 »
Now we are going to have to put our money where our mouth is a buy this stuff.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2011, 13:12:27 »
 :yup: :yup: :yup: Besides all the stuff I've mentioned, I'll definitely be getting the windmill and water tower. I'm wanting to get back into western stuff. I was asking Chris yesterday, what am I thinking? Why have I not already ordered about 10 or 15 of those covered wagons from DS while they're available? As a kid, I always wanted to do a whole wagon train, and now I can. And then I need Indians to attack it. ;D If no one buys the western stuff that is available, they aren't going to give us more.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2011, 14:29:42 »
 :yippee: :yippee: I can't believe that I've missed this thread! I am so excited!!! Thank you so much for posting the pics! Does anyone know when this will hit the US market?
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2011, 14:38:36 »
Normally it's one year later

Interesting to see what's not there. In animals there are a lot off the list. Flamingos, gazelle, water buffalo, hyena, zebra, warthog.
It's possible some may remain in stock but just not be in the print catalog, but if you want herds of anything now is the time to stock up.
In figures the pirates are gone, and all of the family groups except the knight, also the dwarfs and fairies.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2011, 14:41:50 »
Excellent point! Something to keep in mind.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2011, 16:02:12 »
Thx for the additional images!!
I'm going nuts  8}  :banana: 8} !

Bakery with all the shields (is the chimney there too??), big barrel, oldtimer-car, windmill, etc....
New redcoats and the old ones still there too!!
Just too bad there ain't no new pirate-figures as well as add-ons, well...maybe next year.

I think the new DS-sets are available starting in June (Gemany, Belgium and the Netherlands). Rest of Europe and world june next  year.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline kenc

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2011, 17:34:14 »
no words, only:

:yippee: <:> :yippee: <:> :woohoo:

on the bakery, lion & falcon knights, big barrel and the windmill, and the shepherd!

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2011, 17:59:22 »
well to be honest. its great that old items came back, but why not try to get items which are really really rare.. like the rollercoaster set? its only sold in japan many years ago but that would be a awesome one for the rest of the world!