Author Topic: start of a police figure series  (Read 5676 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: start of a police figure series
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 14:21:04 »
here is another one. unfortuanally i need to find a head without beard.. as they have to shave daily!  :-[

You can remove the head & carefully polish the beard stubble off of the face. DO NOT get the polish on the Klicky's eyes or mouth!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2011, 14:31:05 »
You can remove the head & carefully polish the beard stubble off of the face. DO NOT get the polish on the Klicky's eyes or mouth!

well thanks, but i have enough without beards. just grabbed the wrong one.. from the massai. but thanks for the tip.

by the way, i just bought that playmobil police car and i try to make a uk police car out of it :P

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 19:41:00 »
Very nice customs!   :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Malone

• Playmo Lover
  • CLICKMAKER
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 14:58:12 »
Hi Mike...!!!....Very nice custom  ;)
Soon....more little brothers???..... :giggle:

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2011, 15:55:26 »
Very nicely done, I would not be suprised to see these fine men and women patrolling in London, very good customs. I'd like to see the radios and some utility belt stuff (baton, handcuffs) too!

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 23:37:44 »
another update.. sricker on the back.. but looks not right yet

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2011, 23:41:56 »
Very nicely done, I would not be suprised to see these fine men and women patrolling in London, very good customs. I'd like to see the radios and some utility belt stuff (baton, handcuffs) too!

i working on that later. just bought a 4260 car and try to customize it to a uk police car. i had an intressting talk with a police men the other day and he explained very nicely what helm each offcier wears. i didnt know that woman ONLY wear bowler hats and the large hat (from malone) is only when they walking in town etc. they wearing a normal police hat when they driving.. checkers are for normal police officers and when they progress they get colors like blue etc. it was a very intressting fact to know! now i need to get my hand on more police vests and bowler hats :) but i will post updates as soon i do progress.. i like the feedback what iam getting and i think that helps to get better. iam quite new in customizing.. never had really time for that :lol

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2011, 21:46:55 »
i had a bit time today to prepare the first custom vehicle. the police video unit. its usually a yellow van. so the playmobil DHL van is absolute perfect for it.

already ordert stickers of the checkers!

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2011, 22:18:36 »
great idea !! i like your female hats !! the body of the male are splendid !!

Offline Abbot Hamilton

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Diet of Worms?
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2011, 02:37:39 »
nice customs mike,

as an ex British copper, i love your customs, especially the car with the battenburg markings. Most British constables carry virtually the same equipment on their duty belt, regardless of which force they work for.  When i worked in Glasgow, i carried Hiatts speedcuffs, PR24 sidearm baton, CS spray, mini maglite and had a belt hoop for a 3 cell maglite, which i usually kept in the panda car(patrol car). Some forces use the ASP collapsible baton instead of the PR24.

:-[ Sorry got carried away thinking about the old days. Anyway keep up the good work and i look forward to seeing more.

Abbot Hamilton
O brother where for art thou?