Author Topic: All Quite in the  (Read 6651 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: All Quite in the
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2011, 23:28:24 »
I had a lot going on at work and some family matters. But I check in everyday. couldn't follow any of my photostories though. hopefully this weekend.... fingers crossed!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2011, 00:12:00 »
I try and look in at least once a day but don't always have anything to say! I have not had the money to buy anything for ages, so nothing to report about sadly :(
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2011, 00:39:48 »
I'm also a bit more lurking then posting these days because I'm lately quite busy with... customizing. It's a bit difficult taking klickies apart and making new ones while typing.  ;)

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2011, 12:39:27 »
too quite these days ....  :( :(.. i keep seeing many of my  boring posts  about redcoats and western everywhere and wanted items, perhaps if Giorginetto gets banned for a bit  people will come back and post  uh ????

:lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2011, 12:41:28 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2011, 14:45:49 »
I check in several times a day. I don't post a lot during the day because I can't see pics on my blackberry. I have been trying to spice things up with the Kingdom Map section with photos. I'm trying to make things interesting.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2011, 14:52:32 »
I check in several times a day. I don't post a lot during the day because I can't see pics on my blackberry. I have been trying to spice things up with the Kingdom Map section with photos. I'm trying to make things interesting.

and  you have Sir, after the much pointless barking of King iseroth and Krull and some pseudo empire invasion you posts have sparked a bit this neglected but so awesome thread that has so much potentil. if only  i had my den near me and not 60km away i would post a photostory each week but i cant .. however your inoput has brought back to life this map thread !!!!  :wave: :wave: :wave:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2011, 17:15:27 »
Hey George the next time you go to your playmoden, pack up a couple of boxes of klickies, and other props to have at your house to do photostories.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2011, 20:12:51 »
Hey George the next time you go to your playmoden, pack up a couple of boxes of klickies, and other props to have at your house to do photostories.

yeah , i have been thinking that, howevrr today i packed most of the stuff from the small den to the master den but i am expecting the DS order to arrive soon and hopeflly i will get the confederates and/or redcoats sometime in May so there will be some cool photos !!!!! I want to biuld  a massive british army !!!!!!! homage to the country i was born and raise and spent 70% of my life .... :wow:

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2011, 10:41:15 »
Well, I'm here!!! Sort of  :lol:

I haven't defected to another forum, and Bonnie was quite right, the builders have been taking over my life recently (thanks, Bonnie  :))

They over-ran by nearly a fortnight, right into the school holidays which left me no time to unpack boxes, put the furniture back and get back to normal (isaac of course finds such mundane stuff even more boring than I do!). The new shelves in my "new" Playmoffice look great but we put linseed oil on them and it is taking forever to dry out (in spite of regular rubbing). Isaac has had a cough that has been keeping both of us up all night (the smell of linseed oil can't help) and we are all exhausted, my husband has been on 12 hour shifts so I have had no break from the trials and tribulations of parenthood/housework/unpacking and just when there was a light at the end of the tunnel, I realised it was some joker waving a torch at me  ::)

My Dad had a heart attack last Friday so we were hospital visiting for the weekend. He was allowed home on Monday so we've been up and down to his house to check up on him (we stayed overnight on Monday and all day Tuesday but we got kicked out as he wanted peace and quiet).  After ten days Isaac's cough has finally been diagnosed as a chest infection (rather than viral bronchitis) so he has antibiotics and will hopefully get better in time to go back to school next week ........  8} 8} 8}

We have had some of the Playmobil out as Isaac was rewarded for his good behaviour while Grandpa was in hospital with a fire car and a police car (from the secret stash in the loft). I haven't got my flat surfaces ready for action yet, so not much other Playmo activity but I'll be posting a few photos hopefully over the next few days and we are also about to sort out our Easter display.

Or we might take advantage of the fabulous weather we are having and pop down to the beach or just get out and enjoy the sunshine.

I see there has lots being going on photostory-wise on here, so I'll probably just be reading rather than posting for a while. Seems I have a lot of catching up to do.