Author Topic: All Quite in the  (Read 6657 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
All Quite in the
« on: April 08, 2011, 11:30:20 »
playmofriends forum  ??? ??? ??? It seems that for some weird reason there is so far less posting these days and am  I right seeing this or not, anyone knows why this is happening ?? I am most dissapointed with this ...  :-\ :-\ :-\
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: All Quite in the
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 11:33:55 »
Yes, I've noticed it too. Just one of those down times I guess. There are several members who usually post a lot who haven't been around very much, for various reasons. Some I know will be back, others I don't know what's going on. But hopefully everything will get back to normal soon.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 11:38:18 »
... i hope we dont find out that many members here have all 'gone' to another forum. From my car forum days i remember there were elaborate attempts to achieve this and this was often happening seeing a sudden migration of members/users to another forum. i hope my suspicions dont prove right ...... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 11:56:12 »
yes, I did notice this, maybe the nicer weather in the north hemisphere has to do with it. people is spending more time out.  :-\

the contrary is here, getting cold. but i love it! right now we are on the rainny season so there is not much OUT to go to.  :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 12:10:56 »
... i hope we dont find out that many members here have all 'gone' to another forum. From my car forum days i remember there were elaborate attempts to achieve this and this was often happening seeing a sudden migration of members/users to another forum. i hope my suspicions dont prove right ...... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

I don't think this is the case, I haven't heard of anything like that. I know Alison (Bad Mum!) has remodeling going on right now, and that probably has her preoccupied (I know how that is). I know what's going on with a couple of other members too, and it's just things in their personal lives that can't really be helped. Hopefully they'll all be back with us and posting more soon. :)
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 12:32:37 »
I noticed that too, but I am sure noone is migrating  ;D Hopefully there will be more activity soon!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 13:25:09 »
I noticed that too, but I am sure noone is migrating  ;D Hopefully there will be more activity soon!

Yeah i bet everyone is sick and tired reading  continuously about my purchase frenzy this week !!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 13:26:42 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 13:57:40 »
I think it was a little more active than normal due to the Pilot Group for the last 6 months. Now that it has wound down many of those people aren't coming on any more or far less frequently. Maybe it's just the new old normal.

Offline socrates

• Geobra Gourmet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2011, 14:31:53 »
I am still here!  :D

...but being busy with life and things. ;)

best,
socrates
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
— Hans Christian Andersen