Author Topic: Blocked from playmofriends  (Read 11000 times)

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
Re: Blocked from playmofriends
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2011, 20:53:05 »
I'm amazed that you are wasting a valuable opportunity to enhance your education by using the computer for anything other than proper study at college  :no:

My son, on the other hand, at the tender age of almost 5, had to sign a form agreeing to use the school internet responsibly and not use sites such as Facebook, Twitter, EBay or other social media, etc, etc.  This was two weeks after he started and until the form was returned to school he would be unable to go into the IT suite.  He couldn't read, couldn't write and still needs to be logged on to the computer by his teacher  :lol:

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2011, 18:45:23 »
Thanks for all the ideas, guys. I've tried all of them, but none of them work.

I've noticed that Playmofriends is a .com. If it were, say a .co.uk as well, would that work? (although only until the blocking company catches up! >:D)

I'm amazed that you are wasting a valuable opportunity to enhance your education by using the computer for anything other than proper study at college  :no:

Well to be fair, I had got all my work done and up to date, and have had a few 3 hour sessions in the library free :)

Damo :)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2011, 08:44:29 »

I agree with Bad  obviously a Good Mum   :wow:. Especially today people can spent their entire time inform of a PC. When iwas at college , i used to work at the same time  :uhoh:, had to study for my engineering  ( difficult ) and business ( fun)  degrees late at night , sometimes i would fell asleep  :zz:with books and photocopies  on me . No ebay  ( there was no facebook at the time   :lol: :lol:) and no nothing, ok there was the occasional PC game but that was about it . clubbing   :apple: and chasing girls ( not literally !!!)  :-* :inlove: was usually for  Fri/sat/sun , ok some mondays also  only.... . let me put it this way and that is being said on a truly  friendly basis and i hope not to be misudnerstood , the harder you work and  make some sacrifices reinforce your self with qualifications and experience , the better life you  will probably have , ok that equation doesnt always apply but usually does. And then you can buy as many playmobil as you want and not think whereas its got to be 10 or a 100 !!!! Thousands of klickies !!!!! and not only  ;) ;) ;)

All said on a friendly basis and by no means a judgment or whatsoever, please no one misunderstand me !!!!  :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2011, 11:05:46 »
Especially today people can spent their entire time in front  of a PC  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:.
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2011, 21:11:15 »
may 9th - 13th was the busiest week of the year for me (so far), that's why I was not on PF very much. I was at the computer, but almost did not use facebook, ebay or PF at all - it was a matter of discipline i guess :)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2011, 02:02:59 »
My son, on the other hand, at the tender age of almost 5, had to sign a form agreeing to use the school internet responsibly and not use sites such as Facebook, Twitter, EBay or other social media, etc, etc.  This was two weeks after he started and until the form was returned to school he would be unable to go into the IT suite.  He couldn't read, couldn't write and still needs to be logged on to the computer by his teacher  :lol:

At age only 5... 8}

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2011, 10:16:59 »
I'M ON!!! :apple: :apple: :apple:

Currently sitting in class at college on my laptop ;D

Damo :)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2011, 11:49:44 »
You are? :hmm:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2011, 12:54:47 »
 :lol: Are you at least taking proper notes?  :hmm:
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2011, 13:42:26 »
It's alright, I had finished my work ;)