Author Topic: Fun Modern "War": A Collaborative Photostory Project  (Read 35819 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Fun Modern "War": A Collaborative Photostory Project
« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2011, 22:01:09 »
but that was only the beginning

As Karmina and her sister blow their whistles a stream of puppies begin to flood out of the truck
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2011, 22:08:20 »
as the well trained puppies jump through the hoop they head for the officers

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2011, 22:10:20 »
Unable to run over puppies more & more police try in vain to get the situation under control

We hear officer after officer cries of help
"help they wont stop licking me!"
"ahhh stop it, let go of my shoe!"
"what is that smell, oh no not on my jacket!"
"hey that feel funny!"
"get me out of hear!"

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2011, 22:17:13 »
 :lol:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2011, 22:18:21 »
the jokes are circulating all over the internet as the footage goes viral from the mobile command center

"keep those funds rolling my little hackers, sell the footage to everyone, Ha ha haa, funnel it into the lobbying account " we hear the Ring Master say excitedly

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2011, 22:19:38 »
Puppies!!!  :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2011, 23:02:56 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bravo Ras!! This is brilliant!! So many puppies!!!

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #117 on: March 19, 2011, 23:06:57 »
Wonderful!  - well done Ras  :clap:  ;D
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2011, 00:11:01 »
As the funds were rolling in & quickly refilling the coffers

We hear the Ring Master in a most peculiar tone say "Hello there sonny, You'll never guess what I saw when I was heading home from Missy Sues house, you see Missy Sue ask me to come over and I had to remind here of the porblem I have seeing the shouluder on route 34, So I says, I can only comeover if I drive by that awful war mess on route 32" , so sheee"

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2011, 00:16:34 »
she gets interrupted

"wow lady hold on there,...whew, OK, do you know you called OSHA,....Yes the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, ok what can I do for you. Oh I see, and what was the address?" we hear from one of the staff members.