Author Topic: Geobra's "taste"  (Read 8880 times)

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
Re: Geobra's "taste"
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2011, 12:54:44 »
It's just sometimes the words on the shirt are dorky.

That's the problem. The klicky goes from cool to dorky because of a silly T-shirt (the same as human beings, BTW). The don't have to be plain T-shirts all the time, but why can't the writings or figures be something less pathetic?
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2011, 13:58:43 »
That's the problem. The klicky goes from cool to dorky because of a silly T-shirt (the same as human beings, BTW). The don't have to be plain T-shirts all the time, but why can't the writings or figures be something less pathetic?

There was a time when ther was a blue, yellow, white, red and green klikcy and all parts were interchangable. That was key to the Playmobil Toy philoshophy and approach. These days klickies are purpose made and cnat be use in a different theme etc, i would rather see various parts for the original klickies that would be far more creative and constructive as a toy but it would probably mean far less profit etc etc so it wont happen. Thast why i hate modern klickies with their temporary clothing etc they cant be used anywhere else !!!! Ridiculus . Bring back Playmobil System or teleport me back in the late 70 so i can enjoy my fav playmobil, some awesome cars of that era, the great music of the time ( Disco !!! ) etc etc .. Will miss computer games as I will have to settle with Pacman I guess .....  :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2011, 14:17:26 »
You really saw one that says I :heart: boys? That's so funny!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

No I didn't see it. Do you have a pic?

It gets  much worse than that in fact I am afraid   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . A lot can be told about a person from the clothes he/she is wearing expecially if they have words/ messages on them. I find so many of them so tacky and hilarious and vulgar and stupid really , they usually make me laugh these T-Shirts ( well those who wear them really )
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree they are tacky, and I woud rather be naked thatn with one of those, but is fun in clickies.
Words like FIT and SPORTS make sence when you think of the size of the printing. Words like that defines the whole idea of the clicky itself.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2011, 14:33:43 »
Words like FIT and SPORTS make sence when you think of the size of the printing. Words like that defines the whole idea of the clicky itself.

That is one of my points is that it is very limiting how one can use such Klickies. It is ridiculous to have a tee-shirt with a big souped up truck on it in the wild west era . The only theme it fits in is in modern. The biggest selling point of playmobil was interchangeability. With a simple click a construction worker became a knight and then back to a cowboy. 
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2011, 14:34:51 »

That is one of my points is that it is very limiting how one can use such Klickies. It is ridiculous to have a tee-shirt with a big souped up truck on it in the wild west era . The only theme it fits in is in modern. The biggest selling point of playmobil was interchangeability. With a simple click a construction worker became a knight and then back to a cowboy. 

..exactly what i typed two posts ago !  :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2011, 14:38:00 »
But some hats, hair and legs are not interchangeable either! You can't wear a helmet for this FIT lady for instance. I don't hear anyone complainning about that!  :lol: :lol:

options and variety are good guys!  :P
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2011, 14:45:08 »
But some hats, hair and legs are not interchangeable either! You can't wear a helmet for this FIT lady for instance.

I would turn that femal klicky into a fearsome Viking warrior in a few seconds if it dindnt have this stupid logs etc etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2011, 14:47:46 »
I prefer the more detaled klickys myself, rather than the old classic itnerchangeable ones.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2011, 15:05:08 »
I prefer the more detaled klickys myself, rather than the old classic itnerchangeable ones.

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

A matter of personal taste I suppose....

Give me 1000 Nuremberg guards and 400 mediaval old style klickies and i wont say nothing against the new style klickies anymore !!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2011, 15:26:15 »
But some hats, hair and legs are not interchangeable either! You can't wear a helmet for this FIT lady for instance. I don't hear anyone complainning about that!  :lol: :lol:

options and variety are good guys!  :P

These a limiting our options, not being able to wear a hat or go time traveling to other themes.

Yes l like the new klickies more too but a print of pockets or buttons would have been so much more useful than some lame truck or FIT image on the shirt
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: