Author Topic: DIAPORAMA FROM EMMY 7 years old  (Read 9811 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: DIAPORAMA FROM EMMY 7 years old
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2011, 01:35:33 »
in that photo hosting , there's a zip code : i don't know what it is ... in time i cannot use it , sorry !!!

If you do not object it would be quite easy for me to take the pictures, upload them to photoshack and re-post them. We have about a half dozen or so members who will not be able to see your daughters incredible scenes
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2011, 01:45:21 »
These pics are amazing!!! Would it be possible to upload them from another picture uploader software becaus imageshack pictures cannot be seen by some of our members because of regional internet technical problems.

Thank you Panos! :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2011, 01:47:14 »
If you do not object it would be quite easy for me to take the pictures, upload them to photoshack and re-post them. We have about a half dozen or so members who will not be able to see your daughters incredible scenes

Thank you Ras, and bb.
Yes I can't see them, Luciano can't either and Im sure there's others!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2011, 01:58:10 »
no problem , write me at playmobilcreation@hotmail.fr and i will send you pictures jeremy  ps : have you recognise my white snow ? 

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2011, 01:59:19 »
for other post , it could be good to show me another place to use pictures who can be seen by all members !!

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2011, 02:57:05 »
Thank you Ras, and bb.
Yes I can't see them, Luciano can't either and Im sure there's others!

Yep, all I see is the little frog :(.
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2011, 00:11:09 »
hi friends , i don't receive email so all apologise to the person who can't see my pictures , anybody have a link for me to post pictures who can be see by everyone ? 

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2011, 00:25:03 »
hi friends , i don't receive email so all apologise to the person who can't see my pictures , anybody have a link for me to post pictures who can be see by everyone ? 

hi jeremy www.photobucket.com is a good option for everyone to see them.
thanx!!!!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2011, 01:06:46 »
I think he already tried photobucket, but I looked back and sure enouhg, it calls for a zipcode (postal code), and says US and Canada only. I tried not putting one and it kicked me back to where I had to put it in. Maybe this is because my IP address is from the US, though? others who are not from the US don't seem to be having this problem, right?
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2011, 01:21:35 »
I think he already tried photobucket, but I looked back and sure enouhg, it calls for a zipcode (postal code), and says US and Canada only. I tried not putting one and it kicked me back to where I had to put it in. Maybe this is because my IP address is from the US, though? others who are not from the US don't seem to be having this problem, right?
oh sorry.
I have no problems with PB and never asked me for a zipcode.  :-\
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 01:52:37 by tonguello »