Author Topic: DIAPORAMA FROM EMMY 7 years old  (Read 9805 times)

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
DIAPORAMA FROM EMMY 7 years old
« on: March 11, 2011, 04:23:06 »
hi friend , i dont make diaporama for differents reasons , my daugher do !! i just want to let you remenber how this toy is great for imagination of kids and can be great to see as a psy test their problems and so on , of course we love this toys and we consider we can show reality and have imanination with it (as a old psychanalyst who can work in time for disease faccts ,  i can say nothing is more serious than the game who help people to "build themself") i start to creat playmo for kids pleasure and now i made it for collectors , nothing is more important for me to see  the pleasure i can do when i give or sell a playmobil and their parent tell me their kids sleeep with them ... i thing exepet the peoples who make diaporama witch look reel scene and witch can be consider as adult art , we can be as kids ....  this is the photos i make on the playing of my daughter today , i'm quiet proud of her because she's very interesting in details and she show is reality who permit me to see is preocupation and fears she could have , playmobil is a good way too communicate when child don't want or can't tell you their reality ; that why for me it's a great toy !!!!!    the first pictures are from me and the other you can guess from my daughter Emmy 7 years old , i hope you will enjoy this pictures , you kow you can speak of the problems who met your kids between playmobil  with your toys easlly , for exemple i don't have to speak with my daughte to see the problems she met at school , i just have to see her playmobil scene !! i hope my english is not so bad , i hope you will understand what i want to say !! i like aduld as well who still consider the game as an important thing !!                   

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
Re: DIAPORAMA FROM EMMY 7 years old
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 04:31:42 »

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 04:33:31 »
sorry too bad to change it ... computer ...  EMMY 7 years old 

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 04:39:37 »
i take the pictures , my daugter thake two but they are not clean ...   

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 04:40:09 »
Wow, she's done a really great job setting up her playmobil. It's wonderful to see how creative children can be with these toys. Thank you for showing us!  :wave:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 04:47:31 »
hanks kid moderator !!
for exemple : i learn the adult in the schol drink cofee while they have too see what happen in the "free time" with playmobil scene of my daughter , it'sa good way to communicate outside "classic" communication     

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 04:49:26 »
she use circle table for the small kid , and it's a wonderfull ide

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2011, 04:58:10 »
I see she has a little clinic set up in the school too. That's very clever!
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 05:03:10 »
if you want more ... it's a motivation for me ... i won't be here if my daugter won't play with that ....   three week ago she (and i) make a zoo with her , she's quiet free for her but i give the parts ....  you must understand i just want to give her the way to get imlagination ; i sincerelly don't mind about materialisms like collectors ..... games and create things and scene is growing people and child hope i'm clear in english ...  

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2011, 05:06:45 »
Yes, I understand what you say. That is great about playmobil. A child can act out things in life, use their imagination, or find a way to tell you when something is wrong or when they are troubled. it can be a way to communicate with your child and know how they think and what happens in their life when they are not with you. It really could be used by therapists when working with children to help them express themselves.