Author Topic: News 2011  (Read 62646 times)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Re: News 2011
« Reply #420 on: February 07, 2011, 20:49:32 »
That's exactly what I was thinking  ::) ::) ::)

The more recent guns, those that fire sticks, indeed can't be fired from below deck, cause you have to press on top of the gunbarrel to fire them and ther ain't enough room for that.
The older ones with canonballs can be fired from below deck, as you have to pull on the back-end of the barrel. (though off course not when your ship is fully equipped with sailors and accessories).

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #421 on: February 07, 2011, 21:12:48 »
The more recent guns, those that fire sticks, indeed can't be fired from below deck, cause you have to press on top of the gunbarrel to fire them and ther ain't enough room for that.
The older ones with canonballs can be fired from below deck, as you have to pull on the back-end of the barrel. (though off course not when your ship is fully equipped with sailors and accessories).

In the US, you had to flick the end of the cannon,
and hold it in your other hand so it didn't fly with the cannon ball.
Even more cumbersome.
I couldn't do it in an empty ship, much less a full ship! :o
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #422 on: February 07, 2011, 21:33:35 »
I prefer the old type with the usable guns and with proper volleys. and i never had any problems firing them .... Aww Playmobil got it all wrong again I am afraid. Me i will stick to the proper cannon galleons and leave the new ships to you all youngest playmo generations . From a 1st generation buyer /collector who is stuck in the early 80s with steck houses and nuremberg guards ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #423 on: February 07, 2011, 21:35:30 »
i could never get my cannons to fire, either. my hands are too big.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #424 on: February 07, 2011, 23:40:52 »
I get the impression they're a bit touchy about ppl posting their pictures here. Dont you have an account there?

I still think the parts are too boring to be mixed and matched to any satisfactory effect ... and even moreso if this new 'system' is not compatible with the older klickies (but I doubt it).
Many thanks..

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #425 on: February 07, 2011, 23:49:59 »
I prefer the old type with the usable guns and with proper volleys. and i never had any problems firing them .... Aww Playmobil got it all wrong again I am afraid. Me i will stick to the proper cannon galleons and leave the new ships to you all youngest playmo generations . From a 1st generation buyer /collector who is stuck in the early 80s with steck houses and nuremberg guards ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

While you are at it stick to the great 1st generation Porsche as well,  I (the younger generation) will take the more modern ones  :lol:

I still do not see how you can tell which ones they are from those pictures ? Did anybody confirm what style they are

Like WOT said our cannons in the US were missing the springs from day one. We have to fix them or rely on the modern ones.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline henry_martini

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #426 on: February 08, 2011, 07:19:01 »
Do they actually call the people on the rock "Cave Dwellers" and the people on the ground "bone hunters" ?

Höhlenmenschen und Knochenjäger
cave people       and bone hunters
@geobra: Thanks a lot! :-)

Offline Customizer

• Playmo Master
« Reply #427 on: February 08, 2011, 11:43:26 »

I think there is another Head inside you cant change the old easy for 5 years childs if it klick !

Hi Friends,

ok here comes the answer , there is NO new Head ,there is a new headholder inside,
you can remove easy the head.

Enjoy the picture , many thanks to Visual1971 for the picture (klickywelt.de).

world greets

Andi

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #428 on: February 08, 2011, 14:57:43 »
wow that' great news!! thanx for sharing!!!1  ;D ;D ;D
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #429 on: February 08, 2011, 15:15:29 »
View of the below-deck gun-mouths...

this picture was posted on "Klickywelt" by "Visual1971"
(who went to the Toyfair and took the picture)

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!