Author Topic: News 2011  (Read 62724 times)

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
Re: News 2011
« Reply #390 on: February 04, 2011, 21:47:55 »
What worries me about the klickies in the surprise bags is that if they have found a new system of putting klickies together, will they start to use this with all new klickies, therefore reducing the possibility of combining parts from old and new klickies?  :uhoh:

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #391 on: February 04, 2011, 21:49:22 »
That's exactly what I've been wondering! That would be... not too great.  :-\
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #392 on: February 04, 2011, 23:05:14 »
thanks for the price list, ZK
 i can't find the prices for the new horse sets on the website, do youy know how much they're each? :)

I've seen them in the shop for 9,99

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #393 on: February 05, 2011, 00:01:09 »
I've seen them in the shop for 9,99

thanks
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Customizer

• Playmo Master
« Reply #394 on: February 05, 2011, 13:28:49 »
Hello Friends,

ok have another look to the PRESS GALLERIE !
To compare the reale size with childs.

ENJOY !

http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Link-Page?cid=P_PRESS_GALLERY

world greets

Andi

Offline BlueWizard

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #395 on: February 06, 2011, 17:45:52 »
Thanks for these latest pics, Andi.  I also noticed some toy fair pictures on klickywelt (posted by Quetzalcoatl)... including some pics of the surprise figures.  Now we have a better idea of what they are... unfortunately the boy figures aren't that interesting for the most part.  I like the grim reaper... the girl's selection has a better variety. I'd be trying to get the cave woman the most from the girl's packs. 

It looks like these figures come in cases of possibly 48 - I don't think I'll be buying a case to get them all!

David

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #396 on: February 06, 2011, 17:59:28 »

It looks like these figures come in cases of possibly 48 - I don't think I'll be buying a case to get them all!

David

IS it a boy case of 48 and a girl case of 48 or a mix of both for 48 ? I would prefer a mixed case of 2 Klickies each for the $100
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline BlueWizard

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #397 on: February 06, 2011, 18:09:05 »
IS it a boy case of 48 and a girl case of 48 or a mix of both for 48 ? I would prefer a mixed case of 2 Klickies each for the $100

The pictures over at klickywelt showed one case for boys and another for girls... there was also a picture of a display stand with a mixture of packs in a bin.  I just saw a pic of the blue knight in pieces.  Presumably that is how they will be sold - as has been discussed here.

I've been really enjoying the pictures of the Stone Age theme (it's so great!) but I have a question... does anybody know what that burning tree in the big cave set (5100) is about?

David

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #398 on: February 06, 2011, 18:12:15 »
I assume they are using fire to scare off the wild animals. It looks like the tree is mounted on a rock clip, similar to the falling tree that came with the beaver lodge set, so the can shake the tree to scare off saber tooth tigers.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #399 on: February 06, 2011, 18:28:13 »
I just saw these new klickies up close on klickywelt. An assortment of useless parts, don't you think? Mix and match? Unless you've always a ghost cook, or a boxing-gloved uncle Sam, or a top hatted executioner, there's little to get excited about, I'm afraid.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."