Author Topic: News 2011  (Read 62712 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: News 2011
« Reply #370 on: February 03, 2011, 17:31:00 »
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline henry_martini

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #371 on: February 03, 2011, 17:39:51 »
I'd really like to suggest series 2 with real value for outgrown customizers and collectors. :-D No disappointment guaranteed.
@geobra: Thanks a lot! :-)

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline shirona33

• Playmo Lover
  • Tennessee Jack
« Reply #373 on: February 03, 2011, 18:25:52 »
  Maybe someone fluent in German can confirm this for us? 

Well, Henry Martini and Customizer are very good in both tongues. But, where is Arizzo when we need him?  :lol:

Always straight, always right!

The south will rise again!

Offline henry_martini

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #374 on: February 03, 2011, 19:09:26 »
Interlinear version:
Besonderer Gag: Die Figuren in den Sammeltüten werden nicht montiert, sondern sind in
Special feature (here gag): The figures in the collector bags are not assembled but are
Einzelteilen zum Zusammenbauen und Mixen enthalten. Das wird insbesondere erwachsene
single parts to be put together and to be exchanged (mixed) among each other. This will be to the great pleasure of adult
 PLAYMOBIL-Sammler freuen, die für ihre dekorativen Themenlandschaften oftmals besondere
PLAYMOBIL-collectors who often need special figures for their decorative themed landscapes. 
Figuren benötigen. Durch technische Änderungen an der Form und dem Produktionsprozess ist
Due to technical changes of the moulds and of the production process it is
es jetzt kinderleicht, die Figur aus den Einzelteilen zusammenzusetzen. Besonderen Spaß macht
very easy (kinderleicht= so easy a child could do it) now to mount the figure from single pieces. Most of the fun will be
es, die Accessoires und Teile der verschiedenen Sammelfiguren miteinander zu mixen und zu
to exchange the accessories and parts of different figures and to find new
kombinieren. So entstehen immer neue Charaktere, zum Sammeln und zum Spielen.
combinations. So new characters can be created to be collected and to play with.

More readable:
Special feature (here gag): The figures in the collector bags are not assembled but are
single parts to be mounted and exchanged (mixed). This will be to the great pleasure of adult
PLAYMOBIL-collectors who often need special figures for their decorative themed landscapes. Due to technical changes of the moulds and of the production process it is
very easy now to assemble the figure from the single pieces. Most of the fun will be
to exchange the accessories and parts of different figures and to find new
combinations. So new characters can be created to be collected and to play with.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 19:16:24 by henry_martini »
@geobra: Thanks a lot! :-)

Offline Dinobuzz

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #375 on: February 03, 2011, 19:11:22 »
I prefer toys that "don't do anything."

I'm with you on that one! I always thought that toys should be played with, by the child....not the toy play with the child. It leaves the children with no imagination to use when the thing talks/walks/sings all by themselves!  8} I hope Playmobil doesn't get all gimmicky like all the other brands have.....
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 22:47:32 by Dinobuzz »

Offline shirona33

• Playmo Lover
  • Tennessee Jack
« Reply #376 on: February 03, 2011, 19:11:56 »
 :D

:wow: Michael

Always straight, always right!

The south will rise again!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #377 on: February 03, 2011, 19:22:42 »
Thank you for the translation Henry Martini   :wave: sounds interesting and I would like to know what they had to change about the internal locking mechanism that holds Klickies together so tightly.

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Playmodschungel

• x Club Member*
  • Playmo Fanatic
  • Playmo-Maharani
« Reply #378 on: February 03, 2011, 19:40:24 »
We will know in July  :)
Greetings Martina

_______________________________________ _________

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #379 on: February 03, 2011, 20:12:27 »
I hope they havent made it too easy to dismantle the klickies.  ::)
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."