Author Topic: News 2011  (Read 62701 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: News 2011
« Reply #360 on: February 03, 2011, 16:03:53 »
true ! it sounds like the clickies are easier to take apart and rebuild!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #361 on: February 03, 2011, 16:08:14 »
meanwile have a look here:

greetings from Capt. Jack Sparrow (song):

http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Link-Page?cid=NH_2011

The new cataloge here:
http://download.playmobil.com/public/eCS/Store/de/FSICatalog/index.html

greetings

Andi

Thanks Andi - I hadn't noticed there's a new kind of dog and a new cat in the farm sets! :love:

and those surprise bags are custom-friendly, I love them :love:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #362 on: February 03, 2011, 16:16:13 »
I hope if they are easy to assemble that they stay together well when put together.  I don't want janky loose arms. 

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #363 on: February 03, 2011, 16:19:58 »
i just saw the video for the future planet theme...the animations are better and better every time 8-)
and klickies can now speak! :o ;D
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #364 on: February 03, 2011, 16:21:07 »
So what happens if you buy two bags, one containing the boxer and the other containing the knight? How are you going to customise those two?

It's gimmick-y, as far as Im concerned. Still, Ill be buying a couple.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #365 on: February 03, 2011, 16:29:20 »
These are really interesting developments. I too hope the klickies are firmly held together. One of my greatest frustrations with legos is that when you play with them they keep falling apart.

Thanks Andi for the safe picture. I knew there was one in the bank I just wanted to know if it was the old one or a new model. It is very welcome part to our western town. I will be needing many of these .

I too hope the bags come in sets of 12 with one each. I would like to be able to order all of them at once either from Playmobil (some how get around the 9 max) or at a  B&M

Now I want to see this talking Klicky  :hmm:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #366 on: February 03, 2011, 16:36:15 »
i just saw the video for the future planet theme...the animations are better and better every time 8-)
and klickies can now speak! :o ;D

where????
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #367 on: February 03, 2011, 16:39:04 »
Each series has a "star" in the girls' series, this is a princess with rhinestones and fabric, is on the guys a knight in shining armor bluish.

I think this indicates that we might see less of these. I hope they keep them at a reasonable ratio...because otherwise the prizes might get silly.

BTW the bed in the westernset is great and was only in 1 set before. Hope they will accept my DS order for those...they are perfect for medieval set ups as well I think!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #368 on: February 03, 2011, 16:45:28 »
After looking at the catalog there seems to be a lot of electronics now. The car lights work the other one has a stereo, music that came with the circus, the camera with the agents, the laser game with the future planet, door bells, etc......

One thing that really drew me to Playmobil was the lack of all these buttons that other toy companies seemed to love. I like that the police cars only had lights and the kid had to imitate the sounds. Now you just push buttons and it does the sounds  for you on a lot of new sets . I do not like this aspect of the newer sets.

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #369 on: February 03, 2011, 16:51:06 »
Yeah, I'm kind of with you there. Police cars need lights of course, but too many toys make music, flash, vibrate, move, just do stuff these days. i think it's a little over stimulating for kids. I prefer toys that "don't do anything."
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.