Author Topic: News 2011  (Read 62688 times)

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
Re: News 2011
« Reply #350 on: February 03, 2011, 15:27:40 »
Hi,

looks like the Western Bank have the old safe ?!

world greets

Andi
The safe is a welcome edition for sure.  Awesome! That money is kinda goofy though.  I would prefer all greenbacks.

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #351 on: February 03, 2011, 15:31:31 »
Are the accessories assembled in the special boxes? In the german text, it's definitiv, that the clicky is not "together".  ;) And the text is straight from Geobra!

I keep wishing that I spoke German!  In the normal Specials boxes the figures do need (usually) to be fitted out with their cuffs, swords, hats, etc. as opposed to the blister packs where the figures come completely assembled with all their accessories in place.
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline shirona33

• Playmo Lover
  • Tennessee Jack
« Reply #352 on: February 03, 2011, 15:35:01 »
Right, the accesories are not together in Special boxes, I don't think. But they are in blisters, of course...do you think that's what they mean?

No, I think they mean, that in the bag, you can find parts like this:

Always straight, always right!

The south will rise again!

Offline Customizer

• Playmo Master
« Reply #353 on: February 03, 2011, 15:37:11 »
Hmmm

NO i think you can all fix with System X Buttons !  :lol: (joke)

I think there is another Head inside you cant change the old easy for 5 years childs if it klick !

greets

Andi

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #354 on: February 03, 2011, 15:37:48 »
No, I think they mean, that in the bag, you can find parts like this:

I seriously doubt it, but we'll just have to wait and see!   :)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #355 on: February 03, 2011, 15:38:05 »
I think it's interesting they mentioned adult collectors at all.  ;D
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline shirona33

• Playmo Lover
  • Tennessee Jack
« Reply #356 on: February 03, 2011, 15:38:16 »
I keep wishing that I spoke German!  In the normal Specials boxes the figures do need (usually) to be fitted out with their cuffs, swords, hats, etc. as opposed to the blister packs where the figures come completely assembled with all their accessories in place.

Okay, so what could be the special gag? I think and I read it out of the text, that the special gag is, that you stick together your klicky yourself!  ;)

Attention, the parts in my pic are only for example. I didn't find other parts in the hurry!  ::)

Offline shirona33

• Playmo Lover
  • Tennessee Jack
« Reply #357 on: February 03, 2011, 15:38:48 »
Hmmm

NO i think you can all fix with System X Buttons !  :lol: (joke)

I think there is another Head inside you cant change it easy for 5 years childs if it klick !

greets

Andi

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Customizer

• Playmo Master
« Reply #358 on: February 03, 2011, 15:41:12 »

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #359 on: February 03, 2011, 15:53:56 »
Okay, so what could be the special gag? I think and I read it out of the text, that the special gag is, that you stick together your klicky yourself!  ;)

Attention, the parts in my pic are only for example. I didn't find other parts in the hurry!  ::)

Actually, I think I am wrong and you are right!  I have just looked at another translation (Babelfish) and it definitely supports the idea of the figure itself being unassembled in the package:

Starting from summer 2011 there is a collecting series of PLAYMOBIL, which places the figure in special way into the center. In view-close attractive surprise bags in each case twelve figures for girls and boys are offered for a UVP of € 1.99. From the princess to the elegant Amazone, from the mummy to the kite rider the range of the collecting characters is enough. Each series has one „star “: in the girl series this is a princess with Strasssteinen and material, with the boys is it a knight in bluish-shining armament. Special Gag: The figures in the collecting bags are not installed, but are contained in individual parts for assembling and mixing. That will make in particular adult happy PLAYMOBIL collecting tanks, which need often special figures for their decorative topic landscapes. By technical changes at the form and the production process it is now very easy to build the figure up from the individual parts. It makes special fun to mix and combine the accessories and parts of the different collecting figures with one another. Thus always new characters develop, for collecting and for playing.

What an interesting development, if true!  It sounds like the internal Klicky structure may be entirely new and different.  Maybe someone fluent in German can confirm this for us?