Author Topic: News 2011  (Read 62699 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: News 2011
« Reply #340 on: February 03, 2011, 12:16:17 »
This smile is occasionally on one of the new top agents. He has a head with two faces. His hairpiece can be placed in two directions. Hence his name is twoface. He is infected by some evil spread by the opposing forces. I did not find a better picture of him on the web.

Well I guess is that where I have seen it! top agents! Thanx Henry.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #341 on: February 03, 2011, 12:24:04 »
Well I guess is that where I have seen it! top agents! Thanx Henry.
so the second face is totally printed on??

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #342 on: February 03, 2011, 12:25:49 »
It is, specials are about 2.49 in Germany these days.
quite cheap then :wave:

It is a win to get the chromed knight at EURO 1.99  :D

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #343 on: February 03, 2011, 12:51:24 »
Euro 1.99 would be only in stores. I bet that once these hit the Bay prices will go up (a lot!) according to desirability.
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #344 on: February 03, 2011, 12:58:35 »
Euro 1.99 would be only in stores. I bet that once these hit the Bay prices will go up (a lot!) according to desirability.
the chef would likely be sold at 0.99 EUR :wave:

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #345 on: February 03, 2011, 15:01:58 »
Those "surprise bags" look really cool!  One possible way to get all twelve figures would be to inquire at a retailer whether it is possible to purchase an entire box.  This assumes that a wholesale order will include equal numbers of each figure - I am assuming that Playmobil will include one of each figure in a box of twelve or multiples thereof, for example 4 of each figure in a box of 48.  A small local toy store might be more receptive to this sort of arrangement than, say, ToysRUs.  Also, did everybody notice that the package says "Series 1" in the top right corner?  So they must be planning to do more of these over time, maybe a new series each year?

Here's information to the twelve figures. I translated with google.  :o . . .

Special Gag: The figures in the collection bags are not mounted, but are included as parts for assembly and mixing. This is particularly pleased PLAYMOBIL adult collectors, the need for their decorative themes landscapes often specific figures. Through technical changes in the shape and the production process, it is now very easy to put together the character of the individual parts. Special fun it is to mix the various accessories and parts of the collection figures together and combine. So always create new characters to collect and play. . .

Don't you think that this just means that the accessories are not already assembled on the figure?  More "special fun" for the "adult collector" and lower labor costs for Playmobil!   ;)

Adding a later thought:  I guess it would actually be necessary to order 2 boxes of 12 (one box of 5203 and one box of 5204) unless they combine all 24 into one box.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 15:11:38 by Indianna »
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #346 on: February 03, 2011, 15:05:24 »
Also, did everybody notice that the package says "Series 1" in the top right corner?  So they must be planning to do more of these over time, maybe a new series each year?

:o That's an exciting thought!  :yippee:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Customizer

• Playmo Master
« Reply #347 on: February 03, 2011, 15:22:58 »
Hi,

looks like the Western Bank have the old safe ?!

world greets

Andi

Offline shirona33

• Playmo Lover
  • Tennessee Jack
« Reply #348 on: February 03, 2011, 15:23:15 »

Don't you think that this just means that the accessories are not already assembled on the figure?  More "special fun" for the "adult collector" and lower labor costs for Playmobil!   ;)

Are the accessories assembled in the special boxes? In the german text, it's definitiv, that the clicky is not "together".  ;) And the text is straight from Geobra!

Also, did everybody notice that the package says "Series 1" in the top right corner?  So they must be planning to do more of these over time, maybe a new series each year?

:o That's an exciting thought!  :yippee:

Well, if they would sell enough of them, it would be no thought, it'll be a fact!  ;)

Always straight, always right!

The south will rise again!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #349 on: February 03, 2011, 15:25:23 »
Are the accessories assembled in the special boxes? In the german text, it's definitiv, that the clicky is not "together".  ;) And the text is straight from Geobra!

Right, the accesories are not together in Special boxes, I don't think. But they are in blisters, of course...do you think that's what they mean?
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.