Author Topic: News 2011  (Read 62720 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: News 2011
« Reply #330 on: February 03, 2011, 11:25:19 »
nop, it is not that. I'll find it today.... I can take a look in the office. I have seen that grim before and I think I know where!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline shirona33

• Playmo Lover
  • Tennessee Jack
« Reply #331 on: February 03, 2011, 11:29:10 »
Here's information to the twelve figures. I translated with google.  :o

Here is the press release to the collection figures!

New for Summer 2011: PLAYMOBIL FIGURES Boys and Girls
PLAYMOBIL collection bags for assembling, collecting and mixing

With PLAYMOBIL's all about the character. Since the world-famous game system came out in 1974 the market is the 7.5-cm Playmobil figure, the center and the starting point of all adventure stories in the more than twenty different themed worlds. The figures take the children with a variety of endless trips to the land of imagination, become friends and are temporarily constant companion.

From summer 2011 there is a collective series of Playmobil, which is the figure in a special way in the center. In opaque attractive goody bags each twelve figures for girls and boys at a MSRP of € 1.99 will be offered. From Princess to elegant Amazon, from the mummy to the Dragon Rider, the range extends the collective characters. Each series has a "star" in the girls' series, this is a princess with rhinestones and fabric, is on the guys a knight in shining armor bluish. Special Gag: The figures in the collection bags are not mounted, but are included as parts for assembly and mixing. This is particularly pleased PLAYMOBIL adult collectors, the need for their decorative themes landscapes often specific figures. Through technical changes in the shape and the production process, it is now very easy to put together the character of the individual parts. Special fun it is to mix the various accessories and parts of the collection figures together and combine. So always create new characters to collect and play.

And this is the german original:

Hier der Pressetext zu den Sammelfiguren! :hop

Neu ab Sommer 2011: PLAYMOBIL-FIGURES Boys and Girls
PLAYMOBIL-Sammeltüten zum Zusammenbauen, Sammeln und Mixen

Bei PLAYMOBIL dreht sich alles um die Figur. Seit das weltbekannte Spielsystem 1974 auf den Markt kam, ist die 7,5 cm große PLAYMOBIL-Figur das Zentrum und der Ausgangspunkt aller Abenteuer und Geschichten in den mehr als zwanzig verschiedenen Themenwelten. Die Figuren nehmen die Kinder mit auf unendlich viele verschiedene Reisen ins Land der Phantasie, werden Freunde und sind zeitweise ständiger Begleiter.

Ab Sommer 2011 gibt es eine Sammelserie von PLAYMOBIL, die die Figur in besonderer Weise in den Mittelpunkt stellt. In blickdichten attraktiven Überraschungstüten werden jeweils zwölf Figuren für Mädchen und Jungen zu einem UVP von € 1,99 angeboten. Von der Prinzessin bis zur eleganten Amazone, von der Mumie bis zum Drachenreiter reicht die Bandbreite der Sammel-Charaktere. Jede Serie hat einen „Star“: in der Mädchenserie ist dies eine Prinzessin mit Strasssteinen und Stoff, bei den Jungs ist es ein Ritter in bläulich-glänzender Rüstung. Besonderer Gag: Die Figuren in den Sammeltüten werden nicht montiert, sondern sind in Einzelteilen zum Zusammenbauen und Mixen enthalten. Das wird insbesondere erwachsene PLAYMOBIL-Sammler freuen, die für ihre dekorativen Themenlandschaften oftmals besondere Figuren benötigen. Durch technische Änderungen an der Form und dem Produktionsprozess ist es jetzt kinderleicht, die Figur aus den Einzelteilen zusammenzusetzen. Besonderen Spaß macht es, die Accessoires und Teile der verschiedenen Sammelfiguren miteinander zu mixen und zu kombinieren. So entstehen immer neue Charaktere, zum Sammeln und zum Spielen.

Always straight, always right!

The south will rise again!

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #332 on: February 03, 2011, 11:36:13 »
Thank you. That means the anatomy of the klickies has changed?? :o

Here's information to the twelve figures. I translated with google.  :o

Here is the press release to the collection figures!

New for Summer 2011: PLAYMOBIL FIGURES Boys and Girls
PLAYMOBIL collection bags for assembling, collecting and mixing

With PLAYMOBIL's all about the character. Since the world-famous game system came out in 1974 the market is the 7.5-cm Playmobil figure, the center and the starting point of all adventure stories in the more than twenty different themed worlds. The figures take the children with a variety of endless trips to the land of imagination, become friends and are temporarily constant companion.

From summer 2011 there is a collective series of Playmobil, which is the figure in a special way in the center. In opaque attractive goody bags each twelve figures for girls and boys at a MSRP of € 1.99 will be offered. From Princess to elegant Amazon, from the mummy to the Dragon Rider, the range extends the collective characters. Each series has a "star" in the girls' series, this is a princess with rhinestones and fabric, is on the guys a knight in shining armor bluish. Special Gag: The figures in the collection bags are not mounted, but are included as parts for assembly and mixing. This is particularly pleased PLAYMOBIL adult collectors, the need for their decorative themes landscapes often specific figures. Through technical changes in the shape and the production process, it is now very easy to put together the character of the individual parts. Special fun it is to mix the various accessories and parts of the collection figures together and combine. So always create new characters to collect and play.

And this is the german original:

Hier der Pressetext zu den Sammelfiguren! :hop

Neu ab Sommer 2011: PLAYMOBIL-FIGURES Boys and Girls
PLAYMOBIL-Sammeltüten zum Zusammenbauen, Sammeln und Mixen

Bei PLAYMOBIL dreht sich alles um die Figur. Seit das weltbekannte Spielsystem 1974 auf den Markt kam, ist die 7,5 cm große PLAYMOBIL-Figur das Zentrum und der Ausgangspunkt aller Abenteuer und Geschichten in den mehr als zwanzig verschiedenen Themenwelten. Die Figuren nehmen die Kinder mit auf unendlich viele verschiedene Reisen ins Land der Phantasie, werden Freunde und sind zeitweise ständiger Begleiter.

Ab Sommer 2011 gibt es eine Sammelserie von PLAYMOBIL, die die Figur in besonderer Weise in den Mittelpunkt stellt. In blickdichten attraktiven Überraschungstüten werden jeweils zwölf Figuren für Mädchen und Jungen zu einem UVP von € 1,99 angeboten. Von der Prinzessin bis zur eleganten Amazone, von der Mumie bis zum Drachenreiter reicht die Bandbreite der Sammel-Charaktere. Jede Serie hat einen „Star“: in der Mädchenserie ist dies eine Prinzessin mit Strasssteinen und Stoff, bei den Jungs ist es ein Ritter in bläulich-glänzender Rüstung. Besonderer Gag: Die Figuren in den Sammeltüten werden nicht montiert, sondern sind in Einzelteilen zum Zusammenbauen und Mixen enthalten. Das wird insbesondere erwachsene PLAYMOBIL-Sammler freuen, die für ihre dekorativen Themenlandschaften oftmals besondere Figuren benötigen. Durch technische Änderungen an der Form und dem Produktionsprozess ist es jetzt kinderleicht, die Figur aus den Einzelteilen zusammenzusetzen. Besonderen Spaß macht es, die Accessoires und Teile der verschiedenen Sammelfiguren miteinander zu mixen und zu kombinieren. So entstehen immer neue Charaktere, zum Sammeln und zum Spielen.

Offline shirona33

• Playmo Lover
  • Tennessee Jack
« Reply #333 on: February 03, 2011, 11:38:21 »
Thank you. That means the anatomy of the klickies has changed?? :o

:hmm: I don't think so. I think, they did something, that the figures could be easier chrashed.  :-\

Always straight, always right!

The south will rise again!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #334 on: February 03, 2011, 11:39:25 »
so I wasn't that wrong! they ARE for customization!!!!!  :love: :love: :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #335 on: February 03, 2011, 11:42:56 »
:hmm: I don't think so. I think, they did something, that the figures could be easier chrashed.  :-\
It is good....so we can cure my klickies' slouch and weak legs.

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #336 on: February 03, 2011, 11:44:40 »
EUR 1.99.....is it cheaper than the specials??? :o

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #337 on: February 03, 2011, 11:48:10 »
Do you all think the pink ones look better? Three of the guys got the New hairstyle, which is just messy. There are less female "fillers" :P

Offline henry_martini

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #338 on: February 03, 2011, 12:03:36 »
Hey guys, about that grim reaper smile...

Have a look at 3016 - Alligator Ravine

and in that set have a look at the 30 66 7500 - Jungle Scarecrow

;)

It may not be the same, but perhaps its what you are all trying to remember?

This smile is occasionally on one of the new top agents. He has a head with two faces. His hairpiece can be placed in two directions. Hence his name is twoface. He is infected by some evil spread by the opposing forces. I did not find a better picture of him on the web.
@geobra: Thanks a lot! :-)

Offline henry_martini

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #339 on: February 03, 2011, 12:10:01 »
EUR 1.99.....is it cheaper than the specials??? :o

It is, specials are about 2.49 in Germany these days.
@geobra: Thanks a lot! :-)