Author Topic: News 2011  (Read 62709 times)

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
Re: News 2011
« Reply #320 on: February 03, 2011, 01:22:17 »
When do you guys think we'll start seeing this new stuff on evilBay?
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #321 on: February 03, 2011, 01:36:33 »
 :lol: evilbay! :lol:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #322 on: February 03, 2011, 01:47:43 »
I would say they'll show up about 10 minutes after they go on sale...Which is when by the way?

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #323 on: February 03, 2011, 02:49:00 »
I think we should set up a special swap for these, so we can all collect them all.  ;D
Hope there is something on the box for us to identify which is which. :love: Do you think they will have some accessories with them like specials or just the figure alone??

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #324 on: February 03, 2011, 02:49:44 »
those surprise bags are definately a must have, thanks for the pics!

however maybe this new concept is just an appealing and more money-making way of getting rid of left overs
yes...very true....a perfect way to get rid of those figures by "popular demand"

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #325 on: February 03, 2011, 03:43:25 »
I do not think this is a way to get rid of parts as I have been trying for years to get some of these parts and they have always been out-of-stock or discontinued.

It would defeat the purpose of a surprise if we knew what was in the box.  If it is not possible to figure out then I have a feeling we will have a hard time getting all 24 with out buying a lot of these (smart marketing)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #326 on: February 03, 2011, 03:45:43 »
That's why we should all swap with each other to get the ones we need.  :yup: Of course we could only swap open ones, because if they're sealed we won't know what they are.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #327 on: February 03, 2011, 07:26:57 »
I do not think this is a way to get rid of parts as I have been trying for years to get some of these parts and they have always been out-of-stock or discontinued.

It would defeat the purpose of a surprise if we knew what was in the box.  If it is not possible to figure out then I have a feeling we will have a hard time getting all 24 with out buying a lot of these (smart marketing)
The electric guitar :love:

Yes...very smart marketing. Hope the specials are not replaced though. Do you think these fi?ures would be priced higher or lower than specials?

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #328 on: February 03, 2011, 07:28:28 »
That's why we should all swap with each other to get the ones we need.  :yup: Of course we could only swap open ones, because if they're sealed we won't know what they are.
I bet most of the hardcore playmofriends would buy them in lots, and they dont need to swap at all :P

Hope each lot includes exactly one set of twelve~~!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #329 on: February 03, 2011, 08:07:14 »
Hey guys, about that grim reaper smile...

Have a look at 3016 - Alligator Ravine

and in that set have a look at the 30 66 7500 - Jungle Scarecrow

;)

It may not be the same, but perhaps its what you are all trying to remember?