Author Topic: News 2011  (Read 62710 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: News 2011
« Reply #310 on: February 03, 2011, 00:19:15 »
Has any one noticed the non perma grin on the Grim Reapers face? It shows teeth! :omg:

yes it is horrible. I have seen that somewhere else before. I think it was the Charleston Town diorama at some exhibit. Anybody know what Im talking about??
And I also have seen it in the secret agents sets.... I don't recall if it was custom or not.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #311 on: February 03, 2011, 00:24:40 »
It seems to ressemble some of the LEGO figures expressions, & I think it is crossing the line of Playmobil tradition.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #312 on: February 03, 2011, 00:28:06 »
Yeah, I'm kind of partial to the perma grin. Befor e we know it we'll have klickys going  ;) :D ;D :( :o :P :-\
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #313 on: February 03, 2011, 00:32:16 »
Yeah, I'm kind of partial to the perma grin. Befor e we know it we'll have klickys going  ;) :D ;D :( :o :P :-\

That is something I especially don't want.
I don't really like the way this is going,
and I hope they stop it here. :-\
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #314 on: February 03, 2011, 00:33:19 »
Oh No! Not the multi faces!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #315 on: February 03, 2011, 00:34:07 »
I hope they don't start doing that. Although this one  :D would be hilarious!  :lol:
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #316 on: February 03, 2011, 00:46:46 »
yes it is horrible. I have seen that somewhere else before. I think it was the Charleston Town diorama at some exhibit. Anybody know what Im talking about??
And I also have seen it in the secret agents sets.... I don't recall if it was custom or not.

I think this is where I thought I saw it. The new weird head switherooo . I can not tell in the picture but does he have a printed mouth?

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #317 on: February 03, 2011, 00:51:08 »
It looks printed over his normal mouth. If it is then you would be able to see the area where the brown mouth plastic should have been .

The printing annoys me as it does not stand up to the test of time. I have some played with Victorian ladies that look very untidy due to their blush rubbing off. Playmobil should have a powder room where we can touch up the makeup
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #318 on: February 03, 2011, 00:56:07 »
those surprise bags are definately a must have, thanks for the pics!

however maybe this new concept is just an appealing and more money-making way of getting rid of left overs
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #319 on: February 03, 2011, 00:57:04 »
I think we should set up a special swap for these, so we can all collect them all.  ;D