Author Topic: News 2011  (Read 62549 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: News 2011
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2011, 17:41:17 »

It looks like the mammoth's body are one mold unlike its Elephant cousins  :lens:

Those tools/weapons are so neat looking. I really like the spears
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2011, 17:43:10 »
The 'balance racer' from the future planet series looks like a Segway! :lol:

Damo :)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2011, 17:44:08 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2011, 17:44:37 »
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2011, 17:47:16 »

Don't like to mention it buy look back at reply #69  :hehe:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Dinobuzz

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2011, 18:05:14 »
That coach looks like a Santa clause chariot in those colors .   :eh?:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

Yes! I can use it in my Christmas display...all the girls & boys were very good in 2011 and Santa need a bigger sled to carry all the presents....so a red/green Coach will do!  :P

BTW~ is there not a robot in that space series (a regular one not a Mech)?

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2011, 18:15:39 »
I heard on Playclicks they're making a big deal about pictures taken from the German forum...has anyone heard something about this?

I simply don't get it :hmm: ???
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline shirona33

• Playmo Lover
  • Tennessee Jack
« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2011, 18:21:26 »
I heard on Playclicks they're making a big deal about pictures taken from the German forum...has anyone heard something about this?

I simply don't get it :hmm: ???

:hmm: Big deal ??? What deal?

Always straight, always right!

The south will rise again!

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2011, 18:35:58 »
:hmm: Big deal ??? What deal?

Lazlo said:

"Queridos compañeros:

Solo advertiros de que hay mosqueo en el foro alemán por el "robo" de las imágenes de las novedades presentadas en su web y su publicación en Playclicks sin autorización. La desaparción ayer de las mismas temporalmente de su hilo fue por una intervención de los moderadores de Klickywelt, que subrayan que esas imágenes son propiedad de quien las ha publicado en su foro. Para publicarlas en el nuestro hay que pedirle permiso al interesado."

Dear folks,
Just to warn you, there's annoyance on the German forum because of the 'theft' of the novelty pictures presented on their web and for their unauthorized posting on Playclicks. The removal of these pictures from that thread was an intervention of the Klickywelt moderators, who underline that those images are property of the person who posted them in their forum. To post them in our forum we must ask the owner for permission

------------

This is because *I* posted on Playclicks the link shirona shared with us...that is NOT 'stealing' pictures, I only copy and pasted a link. I eventually did the same as Hadoque but using a photo-hosting website, but the German folks did not refer to those pictures but to the link to the German forum.

Sorry but if this is true I personally think it's a bit selfish not wanting to share Playmobil updates with the non-German community of PM fans...we all have one thing in common which is love for this toy, what's the big deal about wanting to see what's new? Besides, how many times have pictures or links of any kind have been shared from one forum to the other and no body has said anything? We're not profiting with these pictures to get such a reaction...but of course, nobody complains about the link/pics shared here b/c the access is limited to us members (pics and threads can be seen and read on Playclicks by any person).
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 18:55:16 by Luis »
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2011, 18:40:42 »
Yes! I can use it in my Christmas display...all the girls & boys were very good in 2011 and Santa need a bigger sled to carry all the presents....so a red/green Coach will do!  :P

BTW~ is there not a robot in that space series (a regular one not a Mech)?

I guess you could put reindeer in the front instead of horses

I do not see a single robot in the future  :eh?: lots of laser guns though . The green big building looks like some kind of future green house (the plant kind) Solar run fan on top of a glassed in tube.

For some reason there is a lot of similarities to that silly movie avatar.