Author Topic: News 2011  (Read 62517 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: News 2011
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2011, 05:33:24 »
Chris just pointed out there's a segway in the futuristic theme.  :love:

HI

Yes and in this future years model it now flies as well  <:>

I am glad to see the brown table and chairs around.

Somebody mentioned the use of prints on the red coats and it seems to be the same trend in the western Klickies. There are a lot of jackets and accessories the cowboys could have had. The Office has a gun rack of some kind and the bank needs a vault of some kind. There is a black thing in the window ? ? I can not see what it is ?

That coach looks like a Santa clause chariot in those colors .   :eh?:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2011, 05:40:28 »
Am loving some of these new sets! I dont think much of the futuristic theme, but we must cater to all tastes.
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2011, 05:52:43 »
Thanks for posting the pictures hadoque!

I like these new pirate sets!  While I can’t say I like them better than some of their predecessors, they do look very good overall.  The old large ship with new colors is welcome, so that each warring nation (France and Britain in my case) can have its own large flagship.  I like the original ship’s colors a bit better, but this new ship’s color and design is a huge improvement over the last Fischer Price-style pirate ship.  The new fortification looks good and will fit nicely with the lighthouse.  I’m also very thankful for the new British flag and the new deck on the small ship.  Both will be immensely useful.  The new British soldiers look very good too.  I have a feeling my British fleet and army will be growing when these sets are released. :arrr: :captain:

I’m glad to see the Western sets making somewhat of a comeback, but I too wish they weren’t take-along sets.  They are a bit bright, too, but they’re better than nothing.  The klickies look very good. :cowboy:

The cavemen sets look interesting and have some very useful new parts.

I’m not thrilled about the new future theme sets, however, as they look quite similar to the Secret Agent theme, of which I’m not a fan.
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline blondeziggy2

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2011, 06:20:53 »
Thank you for all of the pictures. There are so many great sets coming out. I'm very excited. If anyone has a bigger picture of the fairy castle, could you please post it? Thanks!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2011, 08:45:17 »
Stone age, western , piratas, space like , all look awesome!!!! 2011 will be an amazing playmo year from the looks opf it , time to start buying some redcoats!!!! thansk for the pictures this is all so so so sooooooooooo exciting !!!!

I cant talk right now I am dreamin of all these sets , i want them all !!!!

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline berkwit

• Playmo Enthusiast
    • Chain of Dogs thrashfolk
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2011, 09:03:40 »
I wonder if the new space theme is based on 70's manga and anime? The buildings look just that little bit too retro and the mecha is definitely a recurring anime feature. There are some possibilities for the "e-rangers" (though I won't buy them :hmm: ), but those "darksters" look ugly  :-[.

I hope there will be addons for the prehistoric theme later on, maybe a stoneage family or a cavewoman special (I wonder if the two different tribes reperesent Cro Magnon and Neanderthal people?). I love the stone and bone tools and weapons, and you can never have enough smilodons or mammoths (although I wasn't aware of that until now.  ::))

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2011, 09:07:27 »
On another note after all my excitement such a shame no roman buildings or anything as such , that would have been awesome, also a shame no mediaval city buildings.  :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline shirona33

• Playmo Lover
  • Tennessee Jack
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2011, 10:38:17 »
I aked why the pic's can't be seen by guests since a few minutes. Let's see what the answer will be.

So. Now the pic's can be seen again by guests. Somebody load the pic's down. That's why they were gone. If there will be another download, they will be away again.

So please don't download them, only watching!  ;)

Always straight, always right!

The south will rise again!

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2011, 14:11:51 »
Westerners are coming back!!! ;D

Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Erik

• Playmobil crusader / Toyhunter
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2011, 14:13:23 »
The cavemen theme looks fantastic-it has been from last year's "knights" theme that I've bought all sets of a particular theme on the same day, but these sets will do that again... :love:
The most valiant knights are made of German plastic!!!