Author Topic: News 2011  (Read 62521 times)

Offline BlueWizard

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: News 2011
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2011, 02:51:32 »
There's a woman and a kid in the big set, the one with the rocks and the mammot.

Wow, that Stone Age theme is great... and it's obvious that women were powerful way back them... the one cave woman has 9 husbands - and a shaman to help keep them in line!

And they sure were big meat eaters back then - what with all of the hunters... either that, or the gatherers are hiding out somewhere else (and that would be the missing women?).

There are so many great sets this time... it looks like my 2 years of buying not much playmobil will be over next year (it will be such a long wait).

Thanks for the link - and posting the pics!

David

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2011, 03:06:21 »
2 Additional pics from pirate-sets... forgot to post them :-[

From a pirate rowboat-set (same rowboat as from the Spanish guys, different darker brown colour) there ain't a more detailed pic yet.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2011, 03:09:09 »
Why did they have to make those western buildings take-along??  I mean does slapping a handle on it make it any easier to "take-along"  Just make a friggin' normal building.  Maybe PM is testing the waters to see how the theme will be received with more to come later. IDK ???  I would hope with the resurge of the western genre of late in popular culture (True Grit re-make, Red Dead Redemption video game named Game of the Year by multiple sources)  we could expect a rebirth of the western theme.  

Hallelujah brother!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2011, 03:09:51 »
I love that little shelter on the island! I'm definitely going to be getting some pirates, finally!  :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2011, 03:15:11 »
Hmm... forgot another (big) one ... here it is  :-[ :-[
Must get some sleep now
Nighty night folks!  ;)

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2011, 03:16:58 »
Oh, goody. more parrots.  ::) But I do see a new bird (I think someone said earlier it's an albatross) and some new kinds of plants.  ;D
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2011, 03:42:03 »
Hi

These are some really weird 8 sets. The future is a strange place according to Geobra.  I would like to see the large robot a bit closer. As strange as they are my young boys will want them, cave men just aren't a big "wow" with them  :eh?:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2011, 03:46:11 »
I totally don't get these sets. But I'm thinking the secret agents must have been a success, since they've brought out two more of these action type themes.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2011, 03:55:51 »
HI

And here is a big picture of the fabulously colored western sets  ::) The Klickies look good and I do hope some of the building parts are interchangeable with the older sets.

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2011, 04:30:41 »
Chris just pointed out there's a segway in the futuristic theme.  :love: