Author Topic: News 2011  (Read 62627 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: News 2011
« Reply #270 on: February 01, 2011, 21:37:22 »
He kind of looks like Zorro! It's hard to tell, though.  ??? What about the woman with the 2 on her shirt? Can you tell what she's supposed to be?
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #271 on: February 01, 2011, 21:40:54 »
He kind of looks like Zorro! It's hard to tell, though.  ??? What about the woman with the 2 on her shirt? Can you tell what she's supposed to be?

I thought Zorro too

The Girl with the "2" I thought at first was a skater chick, we have not had one of those yet

What about the Green girl with the hat & what looks like a pirate gun ?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #272 on: February 01, 2011, 21:42:47 »
I was looking at that, too.  ??? She looks like a female Robin Hood.   :lol: I can't imagine what she's supposed to be.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 21:48:42 by bonniebeth »
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #273 on: February 01, 2011, 22:31:57 »
Holy Guacamole! Why is nobody mentioning this:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #274 on: February 01, 2011, 22:36:13 »
it is pretty cool. I like how one takealong is two buildings when you unfold it (I think). The colors are a little bright, but still, it's western!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #275 on: February 01, 2011, 22:37:29 »
People did mention it a lot, but I hadn't realised it the two buildings were actualy one set!! This is so great!!! Cant wait to get them!!! ;D

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #276 on: February 01, 2011, 22:54:09 »
I may start have to collecting Westerners now! :o ::)
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #277 on: February 01, 2011, 23:10:18 »
I wish one of the buildings was not the sheriff's office.  I guess for playability what else could it be, a general store?  I'm just stoked for new western klickies. 

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #278 on: February 01, 2011, 23:14:07 »
I was looking at that, too.  ??? She looks like a female Robin Hood.   :lol: I can't imagine what she's supposed to be.
She kind of looks like the female version of the highway robber.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #279 on: February 01, 2011, 23:26:42 »
The new western sets look great and the new Klickies are a welcome sight. I wish more of them had jackets and accessories instead of all that printing but the retail price is supposed to be somewhere in the 20 euro range. You get a lot for that price. The stage coach is too Christmas-y  but I will still get some for the collection.

I do wish the hitching posts (if that is the correct term) were not molded into the floor at least that how it looks. It just looks like they will break and I also need more extras for my old buildings

I really want to see the accessories like the black bank vault
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: