Author Topic: News 2011  (Read 62629 times)

Offline Dinobuzz

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: News 2011
« Reply #260 on: February 01, 2011, 19:05:06 »
For the Lego mini-figs, some enthusiasts have listed the UPC codes for each fig (each fig has a unique code) so you can get the ones you want by looking them up at their web sites... hopefully this will be the same with these new playmobil figs!

David

I've heard of these codes too but, of all the bags I've seen, have the same UPC code, so, I can't figure them out unless I feel the bag for the different accessories to determine what character it is. Last night, me & a couple of other parents were in the Lego section at Walmart, feeling bags to guess which ones they were.....LOL! I just hate to buy more of the same one.

This is exciting for Playmobil for sure and can't wait till they come out!

On a different note, some of the toy stores I've been to, still don't have the 2011 catelogues yet (in Canada).....does anyone know when they usually come out?

Offline henry_martini

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #261 on: February 01, 2011, 19:13:28 »
 ;D
@geobra: Thanks a lot! :-)

Offline henry_martini

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #262 on: February 01, 2011, 19:14:24 »
the rim is raised not printed
@geobra: Thanks a lot! :-)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #263 on: February 01, 2011, 19:21:42 »
Ya that is so cool , thanks for the pictures. I think I see a male and female rock star , I hope the electric guitar is back  :rock: I want all of those many times

so do these come in bags or boxes? If they are in bags it will be so easy to feel which one they are but if they are in boxes shake test will be much harder
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #264 on: February 01, 2011, 19:23:11 »
There's a new football player, too! (American football)
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #265 on: February 01, 2011, 19:26:46 »
There's a new football player, too! (American football)

Yes he was only around for a short time last production round and the only way to get him now is through Canada . I really always wanted 2 teams of 4 players  for our soccer field

There are some neat Klickies in there
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #266 on: February 01, 2011, 20:07:57 »
Rocker chick and dude look sweet!  Love the boxer/mixed martial arts fighter guy too! is that some kind of pizzeria chef guy? A western civilian or is he Victorian of some kind. Besides the fairy one, I think all of these are pretty cool!

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #267 on: February 01, 2011, 20:11:03 »
Oh my, just saw the hooded executioner!  SWEET!! ;D

Offline berkwit

• Playmo Enthusiast
    • Chain of Dogs thrashfolk
« Reply #268 on: February 01, 2011, 20:18:01 »
Looks like there's going to be a big surprise klicky exchange when a lot of people realise they've bought the same figure about twelve times...  ;D

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #269 on: February 01, 2011, 21:33:57 »
I did not even see the hooded executioner. He was hiding behind the "F" I need a lot of those as well.

Now what is the guy in the mask with the black hat supposed to be ? He is under the white top hat man .