Author Topic: News 2011  (Read 62613 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: News 2011
« Reply #250 on: February 01, 2011, 16:17:30 »
:omg: :omg: :omg: I just noticed the cave woman has a baby on her back!

And now you desperately want her , right ? ;D

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #251 on: February 01, 2011, 16:18:10 »
 :yup:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline BlueWizard

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #252 on: February 01, 2011, 16:35:10 »
For the Lego mini-figs, some enthusiasts have listed the UPC codes for each fig (each fig has a unique code) so you can get the ones you want by looking them up at their web sites... hopefully this will be the same with these new playmobil figs!

David

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #253 on: February 01, 2011, 16:49:21 »
IS that guy in the lower left have a grinning mouth with teeth ? It is a very interesting looking Klicky
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #254 on: February 01, 2011, 16:50:29 »
 :o He sure does! Very creepy-looking! What do you think he's supposed to be?
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #255 on: February 01, 2011, 16:52:30 »
:o He sure does! Very creepy-looking! What do you think he's supposed to be?

I can not down load the link so I do not get a clear picture of him/it. He looks very unique and his torso has a very unusual print on it . I like his hat a lot

It also looks like the football (American version) player is back
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #256 on: February 01, 2011, 16:55:58 »
Oh, by the way! I think I figured out why that butch-looking fairy has the tattered edge on her dress. it looks like her body is the same mold as the cave women, who have tattered edges. It seems to be kind of a raised effect, not just printing.

Offline Coyote

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #257 on: February 01, 2011, 17:00:32 »
Awesome!!!  I love the blind packed specials- look forward to a detailed pic of them all.
I love the lego minifigure sets- sort of hard to find, but I have a small collection here at my office...
  Peoples Republic of Maine  :D

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #258 on: February 01, 2011, 17:12:00 »
Oh, by the way! I think I figured out why that butch-looking fairy has the tattered edge on her dress. it looks like her body is the same mold as the cave women, who have tattered edges. It seems to be kind of a raised effect, not just printing.

To me it also looked like it was part of the mold and not  printing

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #259 on: February 01, 2011, 18:08:17 »
These are small surprise bags each containing one unknown klicky. There is a pink series and a green one of 12 figures each, ie 24 extra specials altogether.

Oho, an idea copied straight from Lego. I wonder how much they'll cost? I'm not keen to pay "full price" for an undetermined figure I may not want.

With the Lego figures, the staff at one shop got very good at feeling the bags to determine the figure inside, as witnessed by Tiermann, Ronastoo and me.