Author Topic: News 2011  (Read 62538 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: News 2011
« Reply #180 on: January 27, 2011, 21:26:04 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Coyote

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #181 on: January 27, 2011, 21:36:47 »
I really like those new piggies, too.  I hadn't seen those before.  I'm also in love with the baby birds!!!
Thanks for the link!!!
  Peoples Republic of Maine  :D

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #182 on: January 27, 2011, 21:40:15 »
You know, the more I look at the barn, the more I fall in love with it. It's very modern. It's got a milking machine, and grates in the floor for easy cleaning (no more build-up of ice cream/ poo :P ), and just a very good layout, with short doors for the pigs and all. It's SO much better than the current barn. The colors are a lot better too; the other one was so brightly colored.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #183 on: January 27, 2011, 21:52:39 »
After looking at the more detailed pictures in the pdf -
I've decided I'm going to like the new space theme - having working solar power in the main station is very cool (and will probably be expensive)
Did you notice the woman in green on the space sets must be a gardener - her top says Lechuza
In the pirate advent calendar - it's the glow in the dark baby monkey which is great.
Also in teh big pirate island - proper bamboo - the pandas will be very happy

In the prehistoric sets - just love everything about them. Did you notice in the shelter set - the mammoth skeleton is complete and can be put together separately. That's going to be used a lot for undead and Halloween, as well as in a museum setting.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #184 on: January 27, 2011, 21:56:21 »
Luis, are you sure that's all you see in the farm theme? Look at the barn, up at the top where the bird's nest is, and zoom in real close. What do you see? It looks like open-mouth babies to me. 

bonnie i can't find that ???
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #185 on: January 27, 2011, 22:00:58 »
Look at the pdf link in reply #155.  :lens: Where the cat is standing on the loft of the barn, looking at the birds nest, zoom in on that birds nest. It's hard to see, but it looks like open mouths.

Offline Coyote

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #186 on: January 27, 2011, 23:23:54 »
Geobra is not skimping on details, for sure.  The farmhouse will definitely need to be bought... 
I really like the addition of the garden in the future base-  how cool is that? 
But my favorite is def the stone age theme.  So good.   :love: :love: :love:
Tho that pirate island looks like a lot of fun for the kidlets- and by the time I can buy it they'll both be the right ages...   :D
  Peoples Republic of Maine  :D

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #187 on: January 28, 2011, 01:07:37 »
I just spent the last half hour staring at the new catalougue.  Wow.  I am super stoked for the Stone Age sets.  I really like the new fire pieces alot.  Very excited for playmobil in 2012.   ;D

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #188 on: January 28, 2011, 01:34:50 »
Well, at least I guess we can put the cavemen together with the dinosaur sets and play The Flintstones.

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #189 on: January 28, 2011, 02:02:52 »
Well after drooling over the pdf, I'm digging the space theme.