Author Topic: News 2011  (Read 62518 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: News 2011
« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2011, 00:34:51 »
isn't that childish? I know what limits of respect are, but I find that attitude absolutely ridiculous - I've seen pictures of mine posted on other forums (even without proper credit given) and have never made a deal out of it (except for the ocassion we talked about an ebay seller 'profiting' on some pictures sold in a CD, one of mine being there - and didn't even report him). And those were real pictures of stuff/dioramas set up by myself, not pics of a catalog we all are going to get to have on our hands some day. ::)

I don't intend to offend anyone with my comments above, but seriously...it's just photos of a catalog/paper, we're not making copies of Mona Lisa...

THANK YOU. Thank God there's still sharing and mature people in the world ;) :lol:...anyway I'm not going to make this deal any bigger by continuing to talk about the subject, whoever is upset that is their problem, not mine. Besides, making this bigger would turn off the joy of seeing new sets coming this year (most of which I don't even like and won't have access to until 2012 lol).

AFAIK unfortunatelly for some of us everything on the internet that has no COPYRIGHT is free to copy or downlad.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2011, 00:39:44 »
How can you see so many details form those small pictures!! Where are the red coats' wigs??

I can read the names of the sets though.... the Mecha thing is called COLLECTOBOT.  8-) I so want that!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2011, 02:20:06 »
Where are the red coats' wigs??

Uhm ... on their heads(?)...

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2011, 02:23:18 »
fairytale

Can you repost this one in a larger format please?

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2011, 04:24:39 »
AFAIK unfortunatelly for some of us everything on the internet that has no COPYRIGHT is free to copy or downlad.

What does AFAIK mean?  :eh?:
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2011, 04:25:25 »
as far as I know
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #136 on: January 27, 2011, 04:26:20 »
thanks  :-[
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #137 on: January 27, 2011, 04:28:33 »
It's ok, I had to ask about IMO -- in my opinion.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline berkwit

• Playmo Enthusiast
    • Chain of Dogs thrashfolk
« Reply #138 on: January 27, 2011, 08:02:02 »
Blue-footed booby (in the front part of the big pirate island set) now that's a nice rare animal for the zoo collectors. What do you think - are there 2 colors of adult mammoth or is it just the lighting/picture?

Isn't that an albatross? I don't see any blue feet, and usually Geobra tend to produce more well-known animals (well-known in Germany, that is).

I'm also annoyed by the constant bickering on the German forum, this nonsense about sharing their pictures is just one of many examples. If you can read German, take a look at the responses in that "neuheiten 2011"-thread, half the people is only moaning about all the stuff they don't like and whining about how Playmobil used to be so much better in the good old 1920's or something. It also shuts down every half year or so. Enough reasons for me no to post there, even though my German is quite decent.

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #139 on: January 27, 2011, 08:58:52 »
krauts will be krauts  ::) ;D

look what zhey have done! i shall remove zi pictures Magda! itz not vair!

and so on.

i like complaining as much as the next man, but these sets are really lovely for the most part. these and the medieval theme from last year were really jobs well done. at least as far as the klickies are concerned (the playsets etc are still a bit poor though - and the british 'fortress' is a joke, but you cant have everything).
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 15:02:51 by bonniebeth »
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."