Author Topic: Greek Members Meeting  (Read 18597 times)

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
Re: Greek Members Meeting
« Reply #130 on: February 18, 2011, 18:43:37 »
Angelo your previous avatar looked so much better and fiercul , this is an old man klicky surely thast not the one you will put upfront of your army .... ??? ??? ??? ???

As already i have told before this photo belongs to a klicky that i have bought some days ago.Yesterday i have customized the figure and i have made the second one of my wizards.So be patience to meet him tomorrow.

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2011, 18:47:20 »
I 'm feelin like going for holidays tomorrow!!!

Hours........

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2011, 21:08:37 »
Tomorrow all !!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #133 on: February 19, 2011, 18:55:16 »
Hello all

Our playmofriends greek meeting took place today. Giorginetto, playmo1989, Wolf Knight, Grangel, Playmojager and a friend of Playmojager ( who will be joining playmofriends and is also a big playmoo fun and collector ) were there. Mrs Effraimidi though wanted to join us couldnt make it but called and updated us that the DS think is progressing well with the German Head office, we agreed as a team at this stage to focus on that and not ask Playmobil Hellas for anything else. After some intros and various playmo talk we went shopping, I was there before anyone else (  I live less than 10min away ) and did my shopping before the meeting, 30 more balck lion knights, a red steck house , an extension for the system x red dragon castle, a special pirate , a special dragon swordman , two blisters of red / green dragonland warriors and the green and blud dragon were my purchases. Playmobil was kind enough to show us also some old stock some of us bought some bits. We agreed with grangel and Sir wolf that we wil do the WAR!!! at my playmo den and all other greek member are invited to come see my collection ( not at the same time though due to space limitations .... ) and i hope they all see my collection. We all agreed that playmobil quality seems to deteriorate and fast , a concern that we will pass officially to playmobil. we also agreed for some reason on the superiority of steck. Some great ideas for customisation on ships and klickies were discussed. We all did our shopping and with the promise to meet again we said our goodbuys .
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

On a personal note great to meet you all guys and aslo to welcome playmojagers friend and impressive history knowledge who without doubt has many grand ideas for customisation and displays and collection. our community has grown and we hope to continue doing so  ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 15:02:29 by Sylvia »
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2011, 19:08:33 »
Can you tell us who's who? I know some of you, of course, but not all.  :)
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #135 on: February 19, 2011, 19:30:22 »
Thanks! So nice to see all of you!
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #136 on: February 19, 2011, 20:53:25 »
Great Picture guys, so nice to see you together :-)

Good to hear you had a fun time as well, I am curious about the secret old stock room and the bits that were bought from there :-)

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #137 on: February 19, 2011, 21:41:33 »
Thanks for the review of your meeting George, it sounds like you had a great time, this secret store of old sets sounds great, I hope you're all going to tell us what you bought. :picsplz:
Good to meet you all 'in person' at last too.

Hey Bonnie, if they were klickies don't you think they'd be contenders for the Hottest Playmo Hunk competition  ;D

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #138 on: February 19, 2011, 21:42:40 »
 :lol: Yep! All of them!

I bet ya'll turned a few heads, so many good-looking guys!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 21:58:19 by bonniebeth »

Offline playmojager

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #139 on: February 19, 2011, 21:54:33 »
Thank you my sweet ladies for your compliments !!!

I have a great time today (and I am sure all of us) and I am very happy for knowing at last each other. I met a wonderful great characters and a very kind guys and I am sure that today the Greeks connected as one friendly team. We made the first step and it was a good one and the future is going to be fascinated.  :wave:
  Fire and Axe