Author Topic: Winterhaven - Look! A spot!  (Read 6814 times)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
Winterhaven - Look! A spot!
« on: January 13, 2011, 03:34:50 »
Many people are negative about the color of the “magenta” barbarians. With this short photo story I hope to explain it. Of course this is just one version *wink*. Blackpearl2006 is using this Caparison for the WJT and he has provided the background story for his champion. Hope you enjoy!

---

Sir Atreu Anon of the House of Laplamis. Rightful heir as our family's estate, succeeding to our father, the Baron Breetai Laplamis, however whilst gone on an expedition for the king, his father died and his younger brother Sir Alexander Stefan took my place as head of our estate.  Upon the return of Sir Atreu as true and eldest heir, his brother used his power to oust him from the estate.  Now he travels as an independent, a mercenary of types, but only for causes he deems just and good.  He wields his father's sword and strikes fairly and true, by his honor.  Alexander will always be his brother, but he can no longer condone his misguided ways.  All he can do is honor the family name by his good works

Here we see Sir Atreu, in the company of a couple of other mercenaries. He is one of the newer members and is trying to keep them on the just and rightful path. It has been a hard road sofar and he is losing his faith in humanity slowly but surely. He is the main fighting force for the group and so they have decided to call him the Bull.

“I need to run a quick “personal errant”” he says while he stands up. None of the others seem to notice him and let him leave.

He quickly relieves himself against a tree and wanders back to the camp.

One of the men turns his head, and start laughing at him. “Look at that!! Did you decide to color your pants? They are PINK!!”

One by one the mercenaries come take a look and starts joining in the laughter.

This is it, Sir Atreu thought NO MORE! “You small minded bafoons! I am sick and tired of your antics. I must have just bumped into one of the flowers and.... Why am I even defending myself? I will leave and find my way on my own." And so it happened.

He wandered through the forests for weeks on end he finally found a spot to make a house and grow some stuff. His existence became known and other people wanted to join him. But he doesn’t see it like that The Purple Bull is him. The others are free spirits and should decide for themselves. Still his ranks are swelling and we will have to wait and see what happens in the future. For now he is looking forward to the Jousting Tournament in Winterhaven where he and a some of his fellows will proudly wear the Magenta to show that they are free spirits with a mind of their own!

---
A tremendous thank you to my wife for shooting these pictures!!!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 07:39:42 by Gis »

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Winterhaven - Look! A spot!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 03:40:22 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: I love it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
  • Greetings from USA :) Pirates, Ahoy!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 04:05:27 »
cool, thanks Gis!  but wait, am I to understand the PINK came from me relieving myself?  Did it serve to bleach my clothing or something?  o_O

lol

Anyway, thanks for the story and setup so far.  Interestingly, my celtic sign is THE TAURUS, coincidentally.  And my fav colour is actually PURPLE.
Ahoy, Pirates, Hoist the Colours!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 06:18:28 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: Very inspiring for an origin of a character Gis!!!  :lol:

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 06:51:58 »
cool, thanks Gis!  but wait, am I to understand the PINK came from me relieving myself?  Did it serve to bleach my clothing or something?  o_O

Well no actually you were done with that and then when you walked back you bumped against one of the many flowers in the bushes!! (this should have been more clear in either the story or the pictures, my bad)

edit--- I went back and added a line hoping to clarify it a bit more!

PS Your solution immidiately makes me hum Radioactive by King of Leon!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 07:40:20 by Gis »

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
  • Greetings from USA :) Pirates, Ahoy!
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 09:34:03 »
LMAO!! I cried so hard I nearly gave myself a pink spot in real life laughing so hard from this, lol.  I must admit, I've never had a story about me that involved having to excuse myself for some personal time with an unsuspecting tree trunk, lol.  Thanks so much for the chuckles!  I think I would have been one of the soldiers that joined in on making fun of myself Atreu as well!

I figured my accident had a bleaching effect on my trousers, ergo the pink stain, lol.  (I can't stop laughing!!!) lol

thanks so much for trhe laughs, I really needed that!
Ahoy, Pirates, Hoist the Colours!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 13:22:59 »
Very funny story, thank you for sharing this episode with us :lol:! I'd hate to see what they would have said about a vertical brown stripe on his rear after going number 2,....something about a hole in a leaf, he couldn't help it, blah, blah! :-[ :o
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 13:53:33 »
* Gis mumbles

Maybe I should have gone with my initial plan and put it on his arm.

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011, 14:16:36 »
* Gis mumbles

Maybe I should have gone with my initial plan and put it on his arm.

Hmm, maybe. ;)
I still like the story, and I understood it. ;D
It is indeed an idea for why they wear pink. :hmm: :P
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2011, 15:04:47 »
I figured my accident had a bleaching effect on my trousers, ergo the pink stain, lol.  (I can't stop laughing!!!) lol

This was my first thought, too!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.