Author Topic: People like to sell the items from a set one by one on EBAY  (Read 5195 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: People like to sell the items from a set one by one on EBAY
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2011, 17:02:33 »
If you can't find it anywhere cheaper, then you are not paying too much.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2011, 17:49:04 »
Exactly as Bonnie says Eddy.. :(  Nobody sells their childhood toys here in greece. If a parent is not sensitive enough to save them at a warehouse or an attic etc, they are thrown away, given away to less fortunate kids, or just distroyed while playing. We have no garage sales here or car boot sales, as nodody is interested in buying something second hand. Kinda considered as an embarrassment actually...

I have difficulty convincing relatives and close friends to give me their playmobil, not because they want to keep it and maybe sell them, but because they are bored to go looking for them. Although some people say to me, ''Playmobil? Grow up man! It would be nice to have them now though, I know they can sell good on the internet...'' :(

All these people don't have the sensitivity of a collector...boxes are not kept, they are thrown away, the toys inside the box is important for the kid.

Playmobil Hellas does not allow toystores to keep big cardboard displays, large klickies are turned back, even broken ones for recycling, front displays might end up to relatives of the toyshop owners but are usually turned back to Playmobil Hellas. No toy shop owner dares to help someone who wants to get the cardboards or the displays as Playmobil Hellas will be reluctant to conduct business with them again... Very strict rules.

Its nearly impossible to find an old toystore that keeps stock (playmobil is the toy that sells the most here), and even if they do, the prices would be just as high... I found a 3665 and 3667, both misb, at a small town a few weeks back and got them for 150 euros. They certainly cost less than these sets in ebay but this was a chance out of a hundred... And if you ask them if they know someone who knows someone, that someone will ask a fortune to give you the misb set...

I don't know how you do it, but If you have any suggestions Eddy, I'd welcome them  :)

Offline playmoed

• x
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2011, 21:53:34 »
Well I have quite a lot of double MISB sets  :D (before it is removed this is not a sales pitch, just a statement  :P).

Regards,

Eddy

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2011, 22:49:55 »
well, I was more hoping you'd be willing to expose your great Playmobil supplying sources  ;D

Offline baden-wurttemberg

• Firefighter Enthusiast
  • Playmo Master
    • http://stores.ebay.com/Baden-Wurttemberg
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2011, 00:05:08 »
Hello everyone  :wave:,

First of all thank you all for the great comments!  ;D They really make us happy and glad you all like our store.  :) Thank you all! :)

HI

What I want to know is why are Badens prices so weird? The items are always ending in some strange cents $2.34 $2.13 $3.28 $5.88 and if the items are the same the price never is

Baden are there some weird listing rules that cause this?

Just curious

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

Ras, well I really just do it for no reason. I just put prices like that so each item can have a different price. Just for that, nothing special.  :)

Thank you also for the kind comments!

Baden  :wave:
Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2011, 10:38:16 »
Hello everyone  :wave:,

First of all thank you all for the great comments!  ;D They really make us happy and glad you all like our store.  :) Thank you all! :)

Ras, well I really just do it for no reason. I just put prices like that so each item can have a different price. Just for that, nothing special.  :)

Thank you also for the kind comments!

Hi Baden,
I have a question~~!! Do you ship to Hong Kong?? :love:
Baden  :wave:

Offline baden-wurttemberg

• Firefighter Enthusiast
  • Playmo Master
    • http://stores.ebay.com/Baden-Wurttemberg
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2011, 13:35:21 »

Sure no problem. I will PM you.

B-W  :wave:
Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.

Offline Donmobil

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2011, 23:30:36 »
Many have recommended Baden as a good supplier of Playmobil parts, is there a link to him?

-- Donmobil

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2011, 23:42:38 »
Many have recommended Baden as a good supplier of Playmobil parts, is there a link to him?

Click on the little globe symbol on his profile just above your post. It takes you to his Ebay store. :)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2011, 00:52:34 »
 :doh: I had never noticed each person's links were right there under their avatar!  :-[
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.