Author Topic: People like to sell the items from a set one by one on EBAY  (Read 5198 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: People like to sell the items from a set one by one on EBAY
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2011, 18:49:57 »
Ralf is playmofieber!

Yes! An excellent seller to do business with! :)9
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2011, 18:53:19 »
Yes! An excellent seller to do business with! :)9

Ditto!

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2011, 20:47:55 »

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2011, 22:05:29 »
I buy mainly "buy it now" mansion parts and have found comm123, foiled1 and of course Baden to be great sources for parts. 
Joe 
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2011, 22:36:42 »
i find things on local craigslist, or buy it now from baden.  i don't have the time or patience to monitor ebay auctions other than to watch prices.   i have been quite lucky on craigslist here in sf, because there are lots of families who clean out their children's toys to make room for the next phase, and they usually have been very well cared for.
kaeth

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 22:49:53 »
HI

What I want to know is why are Badens prices so weird? The items are always ending in some strange cents $2.34 $2.13 $3.28 $5.88 and if the items are the same the price never is

Baden are there some weird listing rules that cause this?

Just curious

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2011, 00:34:49 »
i  i have been quite lucky on craigslist here in sf, because there are lots of families who clean out their children's toys to make room for the next phase, and they usually have been very well cared for.
kaeth

I can never find anything at all on craig's list here. I haven't seen one single playmobil listing.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmoed

• x
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2011, 16:44:12 »
I buy individual parts and items mostly from playmofieber, playmozwerg27, and sometimes from Midlandtoys-Berlin and Pauline's Playmo Land.

I buy klickies and steck from Librejoggen and just klickies from ps-internet-store, cofisa, cubbuc200, and Kick mol rin.

I buy sets without box from veronikafoto and rotzname, and boxed or misb sets from bebel94, klicky-paradies and klicky-town.
For very special occasions, I buy any item or set from playmochris.

When i am unable to find what I am looking for, Baden is the right seller to visit!

Mind you I might buy more than twenty items sometimes so shipping/postage cost is acceptable to me.

Sorry I had to comment, playmochris is one of the most overpriced sellers out there in ebay, he is a rip-off artist in the sense that he is asking ridiculously overflated prices (often for used sets), but here I go again, there are a lot of naive buyers out there. Bebel94 buys on ebay under a different name and resells again against a profit, nothing wrong with that, but he is also pretty expensive.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2011, 19:54:50 »
Sorry I had to comment, playmochris is one of the most overpriced sellers out there in ebay, he is a rip-off artist in the sense that he is asking ridiculously overflated prices (often for used sets), but here I go again, there are a lot of naive buyers out there. Bebel94 buys on ebay under a different name and resells again against a profit, nothing wrong with that, but he is also pretty expensive.

Yes, thats why I stated I only buy something that I consider special from these sellers, such as a misb or an opened set which is hard to find and absolutely clean! At least I do not need to wash these sets when I get them from these sellers, and I know they are in excellent condition and I can display them just as easily.

Offline playmoed

• x
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2011, 16:24:37 »
Hi Panos,

But unfortunately you pay way too much from these sellers even for misb sets.