Author Topic: People like to sell the items from a set one by one on EBAY  (Read 5204 times)

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
I think this is quite good an idea, but sometimes the individual parts become quite expensive, adding the shipping!! Let's share who do you buy from the most??? Unfortunately, for some famous seller, particular those from MALTA, get too famous and bid wars appear, and the prices got driven to some unrealistic level.  :love: Disclaimer: I am not a seller on ebay and hold no relationship with any one of them:wave:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: People like to sell the items from a set one by one on EBAY
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 11:52:26 »
I buy from Baden (he's a member here too) a lot, and he sells the parts individually like that, but with buy it now prices. I think it's a great idea. I know if I need an individual part from a big set, I'm willing to pay a little more than the part is technically worth just to avoid buying the whole set. And it gets here in two days because he lives very close to me, instead of having to wait on a parts order from DS.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 11:55:29 »
I buy from Baden (he's a member here too) a lot, and he sells the parts individually like that, but with buy it now prices. I think it's a great idea. I know if I need an individual part from a big set, I'm willing to pay a little more than the part is technically worth just to avoid buying the whole set. And it gets here in two days because he lives very close to me, instead of having to wait on a parts order from DS.
Are they all new??? I mostly buy from UK and Malta, as their shipping to Hong Kong is cheap and the system is efficient.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 11:59:28 »
They're new a lot of the time, sometimes if it's a part from an old set, it will be a used item. But they're always in good condition. And he usually lists the set number in the description of each item, so if you look up all the sets the item has beeen in, then you can easily search through his store inventory and see if he has it. (Sorry to talk about you like you're not here, Baden!  :wave: )
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 14:08:57 »
I generally get spares from baden as well  :wave:
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 15:30:46 »
I buy individual parts and items mostly from playmofieber, playmozwerg27, and sometimes from Midlandtoys-Berlin and Pauline's Playmo Land.

I buy klickies and steck from Librejoggen and just klickies from ps-internet-store, cofisa, cubbuc200, and Kick mol rin.

I buy sets without box from veronikafoto and rotzname, and boxed or misb sets from bebel94, klicky-paradies and klicky-town.
For very special occasions, I buy any item or set from playmochris.

When i am unable to find what I am looking for, Baden is the right seller to visit!

Mind you I might buy more than twenty items sometimes so shipping/postage cost is acceptable to me.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 15:50:54 »
i've bought from klicky-town in germany but the last time i inquired about shipping costs they said they didn't ship to mexico (their auctions say they ship WORLDWIDE) - i felt very excluded >:( >:( >:(
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 16:20:51 »
I buy individual parts and items mostly from playmofieber, playmozwerg27, and sometimes from Midlandtoys-Berlin and Pauline's Playmo Land.

I buy klickies and steck from Librejoggen and just klickies from ps-internet-store, cofisa, cubbuc200, and Kick mol rin.

I buy sets without box from veronikafoto and rotzname, and boxed or misb sets from bebel94, klicky-paradies and klicky-town.
For very special occasions, I buy any item or set from playmochris.

When i am unable to find what I am looking for, Baden is the right seller to visit!

Mind you I might buy more than twenty items sometimes so shipping/postage cost is acceptable to me.

I deal with alot of these sellers also with the exception of Librejoggen who refuses to sell those outside of Europe! Ralf is the one I spend the most money with ;)!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2011, 16:31:19 »
Ralf is the one I spend the most money with ;)!
ralf is with????
thanks
kaeth

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2011, 18:31:23 »
ralf is with????
thanks
kaeth

Ralf is playmofieber!