Author Topic: January sales on playmobil USA  (Read 2724 times)

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
Re: January sales on playmobil USA
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2011, 01:11:42 »
The Top Agents theme is up for pictures, but you can't order anything yet. It would cost $347.91 to get one of everything.

The new Knights sets are showing too - that's another $420 for one of everything, not including the castle extension.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2011, 14:51:47 »
The Top Agents theme is up for pictures, but you can't order anything yet. It would cost $347.91 to get one of everything.

The new Knights sets are showing too - that's another $420 for one of everything, not including the castle extension.

Hi

I have not priced the new themes yet but this seem way higher than normal. I used to get complete themes for under $300. The plastic is getting thinner and the prices are going up  :hmm: Looks like MR B wants a new vacation house or 12

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2011, 15:07:41 »
It seems to me that some of the new themes have more sets in them than they have in the past. For example, the new vacation theme has 12 sets, with one being 70 usd, another for 50 and another for 40. The sets themselves are actually cheaper than I thought they would be.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.