Author Topic: January sales on playmobil USA  (Read 2725 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
January sales on playmobil USA
« on: January 05, 2011, 15:19:31 »
Playmobil USA has 25% off on select items while supplies last, including some of the sea expedition sets.  ;D http://store.playmobilusa.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-US-Site/en_US/Link-Category?cgid=Sale AND free shipping on orders over $20 through Jan 31!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: January sales on playmobil USA
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 15:46:22 »
Thank you for the heads up on these great specials!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 16:38:45 »
Playmobil USA has 25% off on select items while supplies last, including some of the sea expedition sets.  ;D http://store.playmobilusa.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-US-Site/en_US/Link-Category?cgid=Sale AND free shipping on orders over $20 through Jan 31!

Wow! there you all have the whale set on sale!!!!! go for it!
I might get a diving bell and others from the same theme!  :love: :love: :love:
You got this on a mail?
They mailed me with other stuff, but not these.....
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 16:40:47 »
Nope, I just check the site everyday.  :-[ Yes, the whale will be part of my next order  :love: as well as those two zoo sets that have actually not been available for a while. I have both of them, but I need more rental wagons and vehicles.  :yup:
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 17:09:57 »
hi

Thanks for the info. I just put in an order yesterday for a bunch of sale items and had to go for the $150 and over free shipping. Oh well I like excuses to get more. At $20 and over free shipping I may just have to stock up on more and these are some nice sale items.

I need to build a sea port to compete with Bills . I have the ships just not the loading and unloading cranes.

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 17:32:31 »
HI

I always find it odd when Playmobil does this

They have the 4470 Harbor crane for $47.99 with the rocks and klicky
or you can get the same crane minus the rocks and Klicky 7475 for $35.99

Does playmobil think the box, rocks and Klicky are really worth $12 . I thought the bag of rocks were like $3 and a Klicky the same.

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 17:35:23 »
Hmm... that is pretty strange.  ???

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 18:47:01 »
Thanks for the heads up  ;D We are planning on making a trip to Indianapolis tomorrow. There is a toy store that claims they have a large PM selection, so we thought we'd check it out. If we don't find much, we will be ordering from Playmobil.usa.
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 23:43:42 »
hi

Thanks for the info. I just put in an order yesterday for a bunch of sale items and had to go for the $150 and over free shipping. Oh well I like excuses to get more. At $20 and over free shipping I may just have to stock up on more and these are some nice sale items.

I need to build a sea port to compete with Bills . I have the ships just not the loading and unloading cranes.

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

This is a picture of only 2/3's of my harbor collection when I had it set up. I will be forced to do an outdoors photo shoot to accomodate the size of the entire collection. There is still 1 crane & ships, & boats I didn't have room for.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 23:47:40 »
ok....jealousy is on the rise here :-\

HAPPY SHOPPING GUYS~~ :wave: