Author Topic: what would you like to see done?  (Read 53483 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: what would you like to see done?
« Reply #350 on: September 18, 2012, 14:50:18 »
How about an ice cream on a stick, you know, the usual ones....

chocolate w/vanilla inside and it has a bite out of it so you can see inside ..mmmm
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #351 on: September 18, 2012, 15:03:45 »
chocolate w/vanilla inside and it has a bite out of it so you can see inside ..mmmm

Yep..

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #352 on: September 19, 2012, 12:54:15 »

Yep..

I thought you were talking about real ice creams  :lol: :lol: :lol:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #353 on: September 29, 2012, 12:20:00 »
Playmobil will probably never do this because they've gotten rid of our beloved Victorian theme, though some of this would work for (rich) western people. However... I would LOVE a Victorian "technology" add-on in realistic colors. The 19th and early 20th century saw some amazing technological advances. They should be immortalized in Playmo.  :love: [A few of these have already been mentioned in this thread.]

This would include:
- a treadle sewing machine with matching cabinet table (a Playmo item I have wanted since I was little; I even bought a non-Playmo mini sewing machine as a kid so that the klickies could sew.)
- a gramophone
- a typewriter
- a Penny Farthing bicycle (the Victorian theme had tricycles, but I don't recall any actual bicycles)
- a telephone

Other possibilities for Victorian add-ons (hey, while I'm dreaming, I might as well continue.):
- an early post box (The first post boxes came about in the 19th century. As a kid, I also ended up buying a non-Playmo post box.)
- a horse-drawn fire engine
- an enclosed carriage (I know some of you have awesome customs using stagecoaches, but it would be cool if Playmobil released one in colors that match the Victorian houses better.)
- the lamppost redone in black

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #354 on: September 29, 2012, 12:26:25 »
Other suggestions already mentioned in this thread that I would love (provided the colors are not garish and go well with the Victorian collection):
- a proper carousel with horses or even ponies
- a ferris wheel
- a hat/umbrella stand

I had the old "carousel" too as a kid. It was one my first Playmo sets. Actually, it might have been the very first. I'm planning to get the Christmas one on my next order. It looks cute, though still not quite a carousel:lol:

Oh, and I'd like a re-release of the klickies and accessories in 4239 (Take Along Puppet Theater) without the actual theater or with a proper (outdoors?) theater stage instead. The klickies are cool, but the take-along theater doesn't fit in a proper Playmo set up. I just can't justify buying a set where the bulk is something I'd never use.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 12:38:07 by Ismene »

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #355 on: September 29, 2012, 12:48:10 »
- a hat/umbrella stand

A different one?

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #356 on: September 29, 2012, 15:59:22 »
It'd be awesome to see one of those bicycles released. Nice suggestions, Ismene! ;)
~Pynedor~

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #357 on: September 29, 2012, 23:27:11 »
A different one?

Is there a hat stand?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #358 on: September 30, 2012, 00:56:53 »
Is there a hat stand?

Yes it was 5345 Hat Stand

and there were also these lovely sets

5341 Produce Stand
5342 Fish Stand
5343 Flower Stand
5344 Pet Shop
5346 Jewelers Stand

You could make your own by getting the current weapons stand and just adding hats

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #359 on: September 30, 2012, 01:09:59 »
No, not a hat stand for selling. A hat & umbrella stand like one you would put near the front door, like the one someone in this thread did a custom for (I forgot who).

I have all of those sets, naturally.  ;)