Author Topic: what would you like to see done?  (Read 53485 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: what would you like to see done?
« Reply #340 on: September 17, 2012, 21:04:38 »
You may be right, there may have been some in the scuba sets, I need to find my diving klickys and take a look. I need one because I have a custom I made that has a thick wrist and a thin one; they don't match. So if he were wearing a watch it would make it less noticable.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #341 on: September 18, 2012, 02:48:20 »
yes there is a watch or a pressure gauge that is used in diving, its debatable but for your purpose it should work the same and do the job of hiding the wrist
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #342 on: September 18, 2012, 02:50:33 »
one watch is 30 60 5330 but it looks bigger than the one I remember. I also thought is was light gray? 
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #343 on: September 18, 2012, 02:52:26 »
Yep, I found it. Had several of them, I just hadn't thought about the diving sets. The one I used is silverish/light gray, and I think it's from the shark cage set. I also had some yellow ones. Now the custom looks great. I may show him when I have time, he's a reality TV klicky. :lol:
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #344 on: September 18, 2012, 03:00:37 »
we need more food items. We have a good selection of raw food but what about prepared foods like the new pizza platter. I really like the full wine glasses but there is no full food bowls or dishes

so I would like to see Geobra make lots and lots of food

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #345 on: September 18, 2012, 03:15:40 »
Yep, I totally agree! It's really hard to set a table with anything but ice cream. Either that or a steak and two sausages. I'd like to see something like a chicken drumstick, peas and potatoes, or a plate of spaghetti, a hamburger with buns, sushi... there's so many possibilities when it comes to food! Seriously the sky is the limit here, surely they could show a little imagination and give us something else for our klickys to eat! They could do a series of klickys from around the world with a plate of prepared food traditional to that area. Or a restaurant theme with several sets that include a table and chairs, klickys, and plates of various kinds of food.

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #346 on: September 18, 2012, 05:28:06 »
Yeah, food would be nice. I have fruits, veges, fish... and that's it. I need to get some bakery items.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #347 on: September 18, 2012, 05:43:54 »
The bakery items are very nice, but they always come in pairs (bread) or heaps (buns, croissants...).
They're probably trying to keep tiny items to a minimum because those are easily lost. I can't count all the little pieces that were eaten by the vacuum cleaner when I was a kid.

But a full plate of food could solve that, indeed. Barbie, Ken and friends have been able to munch on those for decades  :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #348 on: September 18, 2012, 14:35:25 »
that is one place I do not mind, buying croissants by the dozen....mmmmmmmm

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #349 on: September 18, 2012, 14:38:50 »
How about an ice cream on a stick, you know, the usual ones....