Author Topic: what would you like to see done?  (Read 53510 times)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: what would you like to see done?
« Reply #310 on: March 30, 2012, 19:17:15 »
Its been mentioned before but i would love to see a Playmobil Porsche 911 car  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
On that theme, I'd rather see a BMW E30. 8-) A pre-1990s 911 would be great too, but I doubt either would happen.
~Pynedor~

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #311 on: March 30, 2012, 21:07:58 »
no 911, to common. How about some Group B's like  Porsce 959, Audi super Quattro S1, Ford RS200, Lancia Delta S4   :rock: a mans man car  :cham:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline ma1234

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #312 on: March 30, 2012, 22:51:27 »
I remember seeing pictures of a Playmobil junior roller coaster set. Anybody have pics? It was Japan-only, IIRC. Looked so cool.

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #313 on: March 31, 2012, 02:30:48 »
I remember seeing pictures of a Playmobil junior roller coaster set. Anybody have pics? It was Japan-only, IIRC. Looked so cool.

I can't remember who originally posted these photos here at PF, but here they are:

U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #314 on: March 31, 2012, 13:43:13 »
That looks like a cool set. It's strange that they moulded those unique parts only for one set though.
~Pynedor~

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #315 on: March 31, 2012, 19:13:09 »
I remember i had the woman from the roller coaster as a kid  :o :o :o definatly i didn't have this set though, was it included in any other set??   ???
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #316 on: March 31, 2012, 23:22:40 »
Aw yes the exceptionally rare and mysterious Playmobil Roller Coaster 3980.

I have been looking for one for many years now .... never seen one on ebay ... ever !!!! ... ( and i am on ebay since 2001...)

The set was made by EPOCH , only certain parts as the  klickies are playmobil.

http://epoch.jp/

Thanks for the pictures, i think it can easily be concluded that this is the rarest (??) and most difficult to find playmobil set ?? has anyone seen any on ebay/elsewhere  and if so how much does a MISB / MIB go for  ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 23:31:51 by Giorginetto »
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #317 on: April 01, 2012, 02:19:14 »
Yeah, I've never seen one for sale on ebay, or anywhere. And I believe hardly anyone here has one. I believe playmoed has one, if I'm not mistaken. Anyone else have one? I'd be interested to know how many on klickywelt have one.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #318 on: April 01, 2012, 03:30:02 »
i have seen this set on ebay once, about 2 or 3 years ago (maybe longer)

the equivalent in euros was close to fifteen hundred usd, that i remember

wouldn't pay that much if we think it's been a long time (more than 2 decades?) since this set was available in japan...geobra might consider re-realising eventually, and much cooler (i hope)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #319 on: April 01, 2012, 03:31:23 »
 :o :o :o It sold for that, you mean? I'm not surprised, really. It's that rare.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.