Author Topic: what would you like to see done?  (Read 53507 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: what would you like to see done?
« Reply #300 on: March 26, 2012, 23:18:16 »
That is my fondest wish. :love: Gotta have bumper cars, too. And maybe a dunking booth. And consession stands with cotton candy.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline ma1234

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #301 on: March 27, 2012, 09:33:06 »
That is my fondest wish. :love: Gotta have bumper cars, too. And maybe a dunking booth. And consession stands with cotton candy.

Not to mention a Ferris wheel! It's be an awesome theme; and fit well with the circus sets.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #302 on: March 27, 2012, 14:25:56 »
Yes, I want a ferris wheel really bad!
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #303 on: March 27, 2012, 14:28:58 »
I do not know if it would be a great seller amongst kids or parents buying for kids but I have a feeling collectors would gobble up a carnival theme

Oh I would love to see members custom "carnies"  ;D If you do not know what that is, it is the strung out, drugged out workers at such events :lol: You could use the switching face, one side all happy ready to take your $1 and the other all red, baggied eyed messy looking ;)

Do they have such things in Germany, the traveling truck carnival ?

one big vote for a Carnival theme  :confetti: :yippee: :prays:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline ma1234

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #304 on: March 30, 2012, 03:31:24 »
I do not know if it would be a great seller amongst kids or parents buying for kids but I have a feeling collectors would gobble up a carnival theme

Oh I would love to see members custom "carnies"  ;D If you do not know what that is, it is the strung out, drugged out workers at such events :lol: You could use the switching face, one side all happy ready to take your $1 and the other all red, baggied eyed messy looking ;)

Do they have such things in Germany, the traveling truck carnival ?

one big vote for a Carnival theme  :confetti: :yippee: :prays:

I'd have to disagree. Kids would love toy carnival attractions, in my opinion.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #305 on: March 30, 2012, 03:41:07 »
I think so too, especially if it focuses on the more kid-oriented and "glittery" aspects of a carnival. Like a ferris wheel, with an add-on kit to make it light up. That could be the main, most expensive set in the theme. Then bumper cars and carousel for the other fairly big sets, a kids' roller coaster, duck shooter booth, a cotton candy seller as a small set to go with it, maybe even a dunking booth and pony rides.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #306 on: March 30, 2012, 03:50:04 »
well since one has really never been done Geobra thinks so also.

There is really only one way to find out and that is for Geobra to make one. Come on Geobra lets see a playmobil carnival theme , you know I will buy many of every set and so will so many other collectors with expendable income
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #307 on: March 30, 2012, 03:55:04 »
That would be another consideration.... there need to be some sets versatile enough to buy multiples of (really, how many ferris wheels does one person need?). Like maybe a set with three bumper cars in it, and most of us would want to buy a lot more. ;D Also if the concession stands or booths were made so as to be rather versatile and affordable, we could buy multiples for customizing.

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #308 on: March 30, 2012, 04:57:07 »
what would you like to see done?

what about a 1800's city , buildings: houses-school-shops-palace?

or a 60's theme?

well just a thought, i don't think geobra has any plans for these themes!!!

The best they could do is improve the standard and safe themes... pirates-knights-dollhouse  ;)
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #309 on: March 30, 2012, 06:12:10 »
Its been mentioned before but i would love to see a Playmobil Porsche 911 car  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: