Author Topic: what would you like to see done?  (Read 53521 times)

Offline Basie10

• It's ok :)
  • Playmo Lover
Re: what would you like to see done?
« Reply #290 on: March 02, 2012, 09:22:10 »
yes, maybe a 'Troy' based theme with a wooden horse, city walls, heroes like archilles, and even the Gods (imagine a Zeus, Hera, Hercules etc). Could be a good set.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #291 on: March 02, 2012, 09:27:41 »
Well they could have a theme in which each set is based on a mythological story, although a focus on just ancient greece without mythology could also work.

I believe I made a topic about it here somewhere.

Offline Basie10

• It's ok :)
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #292 on: March 05, 2012, 18:11:09 »
Playmobil hasn't really done Norman knights, so this would be a good opportunity to do so.

group of Spartan warriors.  If not, I'd settle for a single Hoplite Special.

Good idea - what about some Norman and Saxon soldiers.  How good would it be to recreate Hastings!  Shield walls, Norman Cavalry.  A few of the older Viking sets would do for Stamford Bridge.

As for the Spartans - yes, along with some Persian soldiers for a recreation of Themopylae. 

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #293 on: March 05, 2012, 22:41:50 »
Good idea - what about some Norman and Saxon soldiers.  How good would it be to recreate Hastings!  Shield walls, Norman Cavalry. 
That would be great! :)
~Pynedor~

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #294 on: March 08, 2012, 16:03:11 »
The 5150 Turbojet has been one of my favorite sets from Future Planet :love:. Why not, in the grain of the collectible horses and motorcycles, make a series of 3 or 4 collectible turbojets? The expensive edge could be taken off by removing some of the technological aspects, like some of the flashing lights. The turbojets could be a limo with a couple of well-dressed Klickys, a yellow taxi with a glowing sign and a driver, a hippee style turbojet with flower prints and maybe a 'regular' vehicle with a somewhat-futuristic family of Klickys.
Ace :brownhair:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #295 on: March 08, 2012, 18:25:44 »
a yellow taxi with a glowing sign and a driver
This reminds me of the film The Fifth Element. :lol:
~Pynedor~

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #296 on: March 08, 2012, 18:51:08 »
Yes it does, and it's a great idea. Somebody's bound to do it and put it into one of the shows in Europe.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #297 on: March 08, 2012, 19:30:13 »
All they would need is a Leeloo figure to ensure sales. :lol: And it wouldn't surprise me after some of the Fi?ures series people... Though I would rather Playmobil not move into franchised or media-centred products (like a lot of others here it seems). But I could realistically see a futuristic theme that is more "normal" and less adventurous as Future Planet, like you mention, Ace.
~Pynedor~

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #298 on: March 18, 2012, 14:07:38 »
I read some of the ideas and there are some interesting ones.

The one thing that stood out though is that people lump china and Japan in one theme like the entirely different culture are identical. I thought they were totally different and would each require a theme of there own  ::)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline ma1234

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #299 on: March 26, 2012, 12:39:58 »
I, for one, would love a carnival/fair theme...ferris wheel, junior roller coaster, carousel. Could be awesome, albeit expensive.