Author Topic: what would you like to see done?  (Read 53534 times)

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
Re: what would you like to see done?
« Reply #240 on: July 15, 2011, 19:25:12 »
yeah, and for some reason i have the feeling we're not far from seeing an Asian theme released - i hope next year? :love:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #241 on: July 15, 2011, 19:26:23 »
yeah, and for some reason i have the feeling we're not far from seeing an Asian theme released - i hope next year? :love:

me too... it seems natural Pm is heading to the Asian theme  :love: :love: :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #242 on: July 15, 2011, 21:09:05 »
I think an Asian them is on the horizon. I say that because if you look at the specials PM has produced over the years, there were vikings and egyptian specials years before a theme.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #243 on: October 19, 2011, 03:03:58 »
I was thinking about small items I would like to see in the playmo world. You know, the great thing about playmobil has always been all the little details, the things they replicate that are totally unexpected. So I was thinking, they need to carry that over into things kids relate to now. We need touchscreen phones. Not the ancient-looking ones we have now, but a totally flat one with a sticker for the screen, showing the home page with lots of apps. We also need mp3 players with earbuds for the teenagers. And a charging station for these electronics would be cool, too. Handheld video games, and game systems with game controllers would also be things today's kids would better relate to. Those things are all a part of real everyday life for most kids, like it or not, and playmobil modern themes have always been all about replicating real life.

Also, my mom was saying that the western sets really should have tumble weeds. It would be especially cool if they were bouncy!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #244 on: October 19, 2011, 08:20:27 »
I would love to see some urns and things like that for the stone-age theme. Would be great to make a burial site.

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #245 on: October 19, 2011, 08:47:32 »
I am guessing that the stone age will not see new batches released in the future aside from DS stuff and maybe a few sets next year or so.
It's a great theme of course but I doubt it will be one to stick around.

An asian theme would definatly be great, it is something Lego never managed to do properly so it would be great to see Playmobil pull it off.
They still need to work a bit on their samurai armor though, more appropriate footwear and an improved helmet seem to be needed still. And shorter katana models.

Offline rms008

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #246 on: October 19, 2011, 12:51:39 »
this is my wish list till now:

1.   Scottish  with kilt and bagpipes
2.   Fire man with rescue cut off Saws
3.   Husky dog
4.   Of road fire engine
5.   Canadair  fire plane
6.   lifting air bag for fireman
7.   usa style fire engine Tiller ladder
8.   usa style Rescue engine/pumper
9.   usa fire hydraulic platform
10.    usa style heavy rescue truck   

ryan :blackhair:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 15:33:57 by rms008 »

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #247 on: October 19, 2011, 16:07:02 »
I would love to see some urns and things like that for the stone-age theme. Would be great to make a burial site.

Bogro

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And a lot more, like a woolly rhinoceros, a glyptodon and megalithic tombs, maybe a fishing caveman in a primitive boat. However, I agree with Rhalius it will probably not happen. :( :'(

:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #248 on: October 19, 2011, 21:29:49 »
They did a Husky type dog in the past

but it would be nice to see it in the new dogs series they are coming out with. Woolly Rhino would be great to see too.

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #249 on: October 19, 2011, 23:42:17 »
They did a Husky type dog in the past

but it would be nice to see it in the new dogs series they are coming out with. Woolly Rhino would be great to see too.

Thanks for the pic, Tim!

I'd love to see, like many people, a Feudal Japan theme - but, not only Japan. Perhaps China and, oooh, India! :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.