Author Topic: what would you like to see done?  (Read 53530 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: what would you like to see done?
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2010, 18:38:01 »
Ok, well then cotton candy and okapis.  ;D

And a better baby sling.

And babies with blonde hair, and black babies, and female gorillas, and male orangutans... I could go forever!  :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2010, 18:40:59 »
Pano I am waiting over 30 years for that day  :(
I just hope to be as soon as possible... (lets say...2011)  :P

Actually I had a talk about the ancient greek theme with a toy shop owner... Playmobil is having regular seminars with toyshop owners and asks for feedback depending on their sales...

Playmobil has asked toy shop owners what themes they would like to see produced... Toy shop owners replied ''an ancient greek theme'' !!! Playmobil relied ''we have considered that but ancient themes are not very popular (where the @&%$^* did that come from?) look at the egyptian theme, it did not go so well... so this is not our main priority for the time being''!!!

Well, here's to hoping...  :prays: :prays: :prays:

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2010, 18:43:46 »
I too would like a space shuttle and a hot air balloon :)

Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2010, 18:44:44 »
 :lol: :lol:
me too.... wall telephones for the western and victorian themes, a victorian fire fighter's truck (with horses), french victorian buildings with curved walls and domes..... a baloons seller would be nice too....
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2010, 18:45:10 »
Actually I had a talk about the ancient greek theme with a toy shop owner... Playmobil is having regular seminars with toyshop owners and asks for feedback depending on their sales...

Playmobil has asked toy shop owners what themes they would like to see produced... Toy shop owners replied ''an ancient greek theme'' !!! Playmobil relied ''we have considered that but ancient themes are not very popular (where the @&%$^* did that come from?) look at the egyptian theme, it did not go so well... so this is not our main priority for the time being''!!!

Well, here's to hoping...  :prays: :prays: :prays:

WHAT!?!?!? The vast majority of playmobil collectors specialize in the historic themes. AND parents like them because they are educational. Who else buys playmobil besides parents and collectors?  ???

I'm with you on the hot air balloon.  ;D
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 18:46:22 »
Ok, well then cotton candy and okapis.  ;D

And a better baby sling.

And babies with blonde hair, and black babies, and female gorillas, and male orangutans... I could go forever!  :lol:

I'd love all those things too! especially the okapis :) I've been thinking of customizing one myself, and also an oryx or an eland :)

I too want babies with different hair color, like red hair!
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 18:47:41 »
a Zeppeling!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:
is that to much  to ask for?  :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 18:48:11 »
WHAT!?!?!? The vast majority of playmobil collectors specialize in the historic themes. AND parents like them because they are educational. Who else buys playmobil besides parents and collectors?  ???

Yes, my thoughts exactly...

Offline playmojager

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 18:51:21 »
I want clothes (hats,collars...) and items (drumms etc.) to dress kids as drummers or ship-boys for my armies and navy.  ;)
  Fire and Axe

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2010, 19:04:58 »
I would like to see some western/ Mexican style buildings, the white ones with wooden roofs.  A spanish mission type building as well.