Author Topic: what would you like to see done?  (Read 53568 times)

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
Re: what would you like to see done?
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2011, 14:26:13 »

I think a NASA based theme, perhams in some loose collaboration with NASA for spacecraft desings etc plus some clever marketing strategy ( discount tokens  for nasa  museum visits with large sets etc ) would gain more followers and enjoy a better commercial success . A lunar base, deep space spaceships and probes, mars buggies etc these woudl be easy to make ( have a look at the spy series ) and would be highly educational also toy line . My wish is for this. with our population on the increase we need to get kids more space travel concious and orienetd as inevitably we will have to go out htere for resopurces and living space.....  :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:.... playmoibl lead the way I say !!!!  :love: :love: :love:

I wholeheartedly agree... wonderful idea! I think children, especially young boys would love a set like this.
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2011, 15:07:36 »
Yes a great idea, but royalty's are always a draw back!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2011, 17:57:53 »
Let's keep dreaming small.....
I would like to see a Limusine done!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2011, 17:58:58 »
Ooh, that would be cool!! They should have done that as part of the wedding theme.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2011, 18:04:30 »
Ooh, that would be cool!! They should have done that as part of the wedding theme.
Yeah.... and it is a good idea I think. I limo can be used in all the modern themes. (zoo, police, dollhouse, hospital, etc....even the NASA theme propoussed by Giorginetto!)  :wave:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2011, 18:06:38 »
Zoo? i wouldn't have thought of a way to put a limo in a zoo theme.  :lol: How do you mean?
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2011, 18:10:21 »
Well....a very rich family can take the kids to the zoo ...right?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #97 on: January 07, 2011, 18:11:24 »
Very true!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2011, 18:11:36 »
or maybe the Mayor is going to cut the ribbons for the inauguration of the zoo... stuff like that

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2011, 18:38:47 »
lol you have lots of imagination Gaston ;D I too would never have come up with the use of a limo for the zoo theme until you mentioned those concrete examples  :P

how could we use a limo at a hospital setting though? :hmm: ;D
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock: