Author Topic: what would you like to see done?  (Read 53566 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: what would you like to see done?
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2011, 21:49:44 »
Is it me, or do we have two threads going about things we would like to see from playmobil?  :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2011, 22:22:25 »
Is it me, or do we have two threads going about things we would like to see from playmobil?  :lol:

you are right... this one and this one:
http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=6640.0

maybe mods should put them together?
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2011, 22:27:11 »
(What's the "W" for? ??? ..)

Here in the USA, all radio & TV stations on the eastern coast to middle of the country start with a W---, & all radio & TV stations on the western coast to the middle, start with a K---.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2011, 22:41:21 »
I didn't know that was how it worked, Bill! I was thinking some also start with K. That explains it.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2011, 22:46:42 »
I didn't know that was how it worked, Bill! I was thinking some also start with K. That explains it.

Got your back! :)9
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2011, 23:37:45 »
There are two threads ...

You guys are really funny together :P

Hey ... This guy's legs should be blue ... But they went nice as red, all right ::) (attachment copied from PlaymoDB .. Er .. can we do that, btw? 8} )
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #86 on: January 01, 2011, 23:58:36 »
They got used to do knights with coloured torso and silver/golden arms & legs, but I like the opposite: silver/golden torso, and coloured arms & legs as it were with the old style '70s knights playmo ...
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2011, 13:53:49 »
(enjoying your banter bb and BB, I have suggested this in the past we could easily open up a IRC chatroom, to complement this forum!!)

I would really enjoy seeing a Red Panda , or a Wombat. Those two animals really are in the fluffy and cute realm that I think will score highly with several groups.

Also I would love to see the Gnu's make a comback.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2011, 13:57:53 »
Yes, I'm with you on all three. I don't know why they discontinued the gnus; they were really cute, and I think everyone knows what they are from Lion King.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2011, 13:46:47 »
Back to the original question and discussion as the topic has derailed a bit , i agree with Wolf on space and ancient greeks. I dont see the greeks happening , clearly the romans were not a big success and there are no roman movies in the pipeline as far as i know to re spartk interest . A ancient greek themes could possibly differentiate that much from the romans, still fairly similar soldiers, horsed chariots perhaps a temple instead of an arena. i would love to see these but i dont see them happening

As far as space is concerned, the latest attempt by plamobil on space with the earth and alien series was again not a sucess and i have to say the system x space station did luck character and style and features , comparing to for example the 10+ years of 3666 clearly it was a bit of a flop. I am pretty certain that the old playmo space series was more sucessful and i have to say more educational . i had it all with over 80 astronauts and all vehicles ground and space but all lost in a flood.  :'( :'( :'(

I think a NASA based theme, perhams in some loose collaboration with NASA for spacecraft desings etc plus some clever marketing strategy ( discount tokens  for nasa  museum visits with large sets etc ) would gain more followers and enjoy a better commercial success . A lunar base, deep space spaceships and probes, mars buggies etc these woudl be easy to make ( have a look at the spy series ) and would be highly educational also toy line . My wish is for this. with our population on the increase we need to get kids more space travel concious and orienetd as inevitably we will have to go out htere for resopurces and living space.....  :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:.... playmoibl lead the way I say !!!!  :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: